Loving and kind heavenly Father.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time.

Merciful and kind.
Heavenly Father.
Has no pleasure to see.
Children suffering.
His looking out for us.
In love and kind heart.
He never inflicts pain.
He takes away all sorrow.
His mercy and care,
Everlasting and will never end.

The Lord has appeared unto me and said, I have loved you with everlasting love, therefore, with loving kindness I have drawn you unto Me.
Jeremiah 31.3

I know, I shall see my heavenly Father in glory some sweet day, He is waiting for you and for me, with open arms He will receive us and will open the mansion for us to enter and live there for ages to come. Until that day, we should live a holy and pure life before Him and before others, He has shown us what to do, what to say and where to worship Him.

God is Spirit and those who worship Him, should worship in spirit and in truth.
John 4.24

Of all the lovers we see in the whole wide world, none is like our heavenly Father who sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross for us and saved us, helped us and heal our wounds. He is the Door to enter in and we shall be with Him forever and ever.
Amen

He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time.

Merciful and kind.
Heavenly Father.
Has no pleasure to see.
Children suffering.
His looking out for us.
In love and kind heart.
He never inflicts pain.
He takes away all sorrow.
His mercy and care,
Everlasting and will never end.

The Lord has appeared unto me and said, I have loved you with everlasting love, therefore, with loving kindness I have drawn you unto Me.
Jeremiah 31.3

I know, I shall see my heavenly Father in glory some sweet day, He is waiting for you and for me, with open arms He will receive us and will open the mansion for us to enter and live there for ages to come. Until that day, we should live a holy and pure life before Him and before others, He has shown us what to do, what to say and where to worship Him.

God is Spirit and those who worship Him, should worship in spirit and in truth.
John 4.24

Of all the lovers we see in the whole wide world, none is like our heavenly Father who sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross for us and saved us, helped us and heal our wounds. He is the Door to enter in and we shall be with Him forever and ever.
Amen
All prophets of old, all the disciples tasted the goodness of the Lord, today, Jesus fill us with His Spirit of love and care toward the lost. Let us all live according to His word.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Looking forward to enter into the holy presence of Jesus. He is the One who offered us a place in glory. That where I am, there you may be also. Remember, the way to heaven is ascending, living a holy and pure life, giving God the glory due His name. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised, wherever we are, just raise your voice to Him and adoring His holy name. So, let us all give glory to His holy name for His name is great and greatly to be praised, the whole world will bow down before Him and glorify His name. How can we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all get up and run to the arms of the Lord. He is waiting for you and for me to take away all worry and all fear from our heart. Let us all hear His voice today. Come to Me, I will give you rest. O Lord, I am coming to You right now. Receive me in Your love. Amen
Replies
Views
Dear Jesus I am asking that you hear my prayers for my son, Chris, who is a wonderfully good and kind person. He is a loving father to his 3 children. He is a faith filled Man. He is having difficulties in his job and is becoming discouraged and is fearful of being let go. He needs this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom