The hills of glory awaits you and me.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name.

I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also.

This is really a wonderful promise given to all the redeemed of the Lord. Make sure you are saved, baptized and on your way to glory. Jesus promise will come to be true to all of us.

The holy hills of heaven call me.
The mansions bright across the sea.
Where loved ones wait.
Where crowns are given.
The hills of heaven keep calling me.

The road that leads to heaven is a heavenly road where Jesus hand leading us to His glorious presence. It may be long and steep, full of trials and tribulations, but we will make it, we will reach those glorious places where God shines like the sun and where He is waiting for me and for you. The road that leads to heaven is full of angels from heaven keeping your steps on the right place so satan will not discourage you or make you afraid to reach the golden gate.

The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure and transparent as glass.
Revelation 21,21

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen, this really makes my heart rejoice in the Lord. All His promises are true and we must believe it with all our heart and mind. O Lord, we all want to see Your smiling face at the gates of heaven. Keep us safe and make us all walk in the light of God. Amen
My heart too is full of praise to Jesus for His promises are all true and those who went before us knows very well where they are and what they are enjoying. Expect to see your loved ones in glory. They are rejoicing with God in heaven, praising and adoring His holy name. Day and night they call on the Lord.

There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name.

I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also.

This is really a wonderful promise given to all the redeemed of the Lord. Make sure you are saved, baptized and on your way to glory. Jesus promise will come to be true to all of us.

The holy hills of heaven call me.
The mansions bright across the sea.
Where loved ones wait.
Where crowns are given.
The hills of heaven keep calling me.

The road that leads to heaven is a heavenly road where Jesus hand leading us to His glorious presence. It may be long and steep, full of trials and tribulations, but we will make it, we will reach those glorious places where God shines like the sun and where He is waiting for me and for you. The road that leads to heaven is full of angels from heaven keeping your steps on the right place so satan will not discourage you or make you afraid to reach the golden gate.

The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure and transparent as glass.
Revelation 21,21
I just wish God would speed it up..

I just wish God would speed it up..
He will. He is waiting for us to be in prayer, fasting and sharing the Lord with others. The gospel of the Lord will be preached around the world and then, Jesus shall come. So, let us all be in prayer for missionaries, preachers and teachers of the word continue to go out and preach Gods word.

Similar Requests

• Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus shall appear before us to bless us, help us and guide us to His glorious throne. Every single pit we have fallen into, Jesus help us to come out and continue to road that leads to heaven. Every single mistake we have made on earth, Jesus will erase with His precious Bood. Every wrong...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom