Endless merciful and caring Father.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When my father and mother died I felt so alone in this world. I cried days on and on and asked Jesus why He has take all my loved ones away from me. He said to me.

All the souls of earth are Mine.

Eze. 18.4

Yes Lord, I know You have given us life and brought us here to earth to be a blessing to everyone and praise Your name wherever we are. Please, comfort my failing soul and bring peace to my heart and my life. I want to live for You from now on. Then Jesus said to me.

Everyone has forsaken me, on the cross I called my Father. Forgive them for they do not know what they do.
Luke 23.34

Merciful and lovingkind Father above hears us from heaven and sends blessings upon blessings, He sent a Counselor who shall be with us all the time. So, let us all be thankful and start singing praises to His holy name.

O how great it is.
Endless love and caring Father.
Brings to our hearts lasting peace and joy.
Contrite hearts.
Come to Him all the time.
Seeking relief to their troubled soul.
Pleading before the Father.
He hears from heaven.
Answers with blessings and joy.

We serve a God of miracles, He can turn our dark days into a bright and sunny morning where we can see the Light shing clearly our path that leads to heaven. All glory, all honor and praise shall be unto the Lord our God now and forever more.
Amen

When my father and mother died I felt so alone in this world. I cried days on and on and asked Jesus why He has take all my loved ones away from me. He said to me.

All the souls of earth are Mine.
Eze. 18.4

Yes Lord, I know You have given us life and brought us here to earth to be a blessing to everyone and praise Your name wherever we are. Please, comfort my failing soul and bring peace to my heart and my life. I want to live for You from now on. Then Jesus said to me.

Everyone has forsaken me, on the cross I called my Father. Forgive them for they do not know what they do.
Luke 23.34

Merciful and lovingkind Father above hears us from heaven and sends blessings upon blessings, He sent a Counselor who shall be with us all the time. So, let us all be thankful and start singing praises to His holy name.

O how great it is.
Endless love and caring Father.
Brings to our hearts lasting peace and joy.
Contrite hearts.
Come to Him all the time.
Seeking relief to their troubled soul.
Pleading before the Father.
He hears from heaven.
Answers with blessings and joy.

We serve a God of miracles, He can turn our dark days into a bright and sunny morning where we can see the Light shing clearly our path that leads to heaven. All glory, all honor and praise shall be unto the Lord our God now and forever more.
Amen
Beautifully written😇 Amen🕊️

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May the Lord, God of comfort and mercy comfort your heart, He is available to anyone who calls on His name. Sheperd of my heart, You are the beacon of my life and a light of my ways. I too, love You with all of my heart today and will love You forever. Amen
Amen 🕊️

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord clearly said to all of us who hears Gods voice. My sheep hears My voice and they follow Me. John 10.27 Let us all hear Jesus voice and follow Him all the way to heaven. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom