KNOW THE WORD

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

IN ITS FULL CONTEXT

1 Timothy 15 17 The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching. 18For Scripture says, “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain,” and “The worker deserves his wages.” 19 Do not entertain an accusation against an elder unless it is brought by two or three witnesses. 20But those elders who are sinning you are to reprove before everyone, so that the others may take warning. 21I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism. (God is no respecter of man)

22Do not be hasty in the laying on of hands, and do not share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure.

23Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

24The sins of some are obvious, reaching the place of judgment ahead of them; the sins of others trail behind them. 25In the same way, good deeds are obvious, and even those that are not obvious cannot remain hidden forever.

Partial text, renders partial understanding. I invite you to read entire chapters of both, verses you quote and verses quoted to you; and even cross reference passages of the bible, and I will continue to do the same, that nothing be taken out of context.

Many have rebuked me for my testimony, citing scriptures that relate to parents and brothers. I thank you for that, your concern is understandable. But, when you bind up the testimony (muzzle an ox), allowing for only part of the story, you defy the very scriptures that you quote: (1) Judge not, less ye be judged. Or, for those who have been set to judge (2) Judge nothing before it’s time. You can get angry with me, if you want to, you can even block me from posting on this website; but understand, such, is as it has been foretold, yet, through the text, we are given mercy. In other words, the bible was written for our admonition, that we may choose God’s way, whereby we reap a more acceptable outcome, than did our forefathers. When we are walking in God’s righteousness and moving according to His counsel, scripture always bears us out, even though it may seem, to others, that we are going around the same mountain. Man, not understanding God’s ways, judges based on appearance of a person or situation, BUT GOD does not value us based on our outer cup, our cup must first be cleansed on the inside. From generations to generation, God gives us new merciful opportunities to choose His way, despite what it looks like to everybody else, therefore . . .

I WILL NOT ALLOW MY GOOD TO BE SPOKEN OF AS EVIL

(for the Word of God is food for the soul, therefore, I purpose to set no stumbling stones before any man; however, it is part of my heritage to condemn every tongue that rises against me in judgement; for God has accepted me)

For those of you who accuse me of cursing my brother, with my prayer, shame on you. I have not slandered (lied) on anyone in giving testimony. My brother cursed himself when he chose to sin against God’s Word. God determines is vengeance; are you accusing him of injustice?

Psalm 50 20You sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother's son.

Let’s cross reference

Leviticus 18 9The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover. 29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Some have condemned me, demanding that I should repent for testifying regarding my mother. I have never dishonored my mother; I did, unintentionally, hurt her feelings, and I have sought her forgiveness for that, but, be clear, my first allegiance is to God.

Exodus 20 12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Let’s cross-reference

Hosea 2 2"Rebuke your mother, rebuke her, for she is not my wife, and I am not her husband.

(God deals with us according to our spirit, moreover, He knows the whole story; our responsibility is simply to obey His directive, despite what others think)

Matthew 10 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. (unfortunately, part of that cross, is often, man’s uninformed opinion)

Some things, are only to be judged by God, and nothing should ever be judged based on one-sided or limited information.

When we rush to judgement, we wrongly impute, “man’s punishment,” which has nothing to do with God, onto innocent people: Isaiah 54 15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me. 1 Timothy 15 22Do not be hasty in the laying on of hands, and do not share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure.

When man, wrongly, renders his own brand of punishment on an innocent person, he provokes God’s wrath, on himself and sometimes, on those around him (Pharaoh comes to mind): Isaiah 59 14So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. 15Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice. 16He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm worked salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him. 17He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak. 18According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due. 19From the west, men will fear the name of the Lord, and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory. For he will come like a pent-up flood that the breath of the Lord drives along. 20"The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the Lord.

Behaviors, currently exhibited in our society, particularly in our government, are a direct reflection of the behaviors portrayed in the church. Am I attacking the church? No, I don’t have to: As it is written: Isaiah 50 1bBecause of your sins you were sold (spoken to Israel, the church); because of your transgressions your mother was sent away (mother, referring here, to a nation which is out of God’s will). But, it is not the fault of the congregation (flock), alone; for sheep go wherever the shepherd leads them. The majority of the responsibility rests on the shepherd, but: Isaiah 51 20Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God. Many pastors, with whom God has entrusted His flock, are themselves so caught up in sin, that they cannot adequately teach the true message of the new covenant: that it is God’s Will, that, ALL SHOULD COME TO REPENTANCE; through confession and turning away from sin. When given the opportunity to lead, through the example of confession, some pastors seem to choose to present a false personification of perfection. NONE IS RIGHTEOUS, NO NOT ONE. Well, let me speak for myself; because, I know my righteousness is filth, therefore, I boldly accept the grace and mercy God’s Righteousness, which enables me to continue to do as I have been called, lest I shake the dust of my feet:

Isaiah 58 1Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

THE NEW COVENANT

Forgiveness is available through repentance; and, part of “complete repentance,” is that, while we still have a chance, we make things right with those whom we have wronged. Whether they be: family, friend, foe, a race of people, a nation, or a government. I speak the whole truth of God’s Word; for I understand that we, as a nation, are no better than Egypt, moreover, God is no respecter of man. I do not desire that our nation would suffer pestilence, famine or captivity; nor that our army be defeated, as was the judgement rendered against Egypt, under Pharaoh’s rule. I desire God’s redemptive favor toward our nation.

Similar Requests

• Article
God’s Word Is My Foundation John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Psalm 119:160: The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. John 17:17: Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom