Cornerstone of my childhood.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to choose the right way and to live according to Gods word. No one can do this for you. I made many friends attending Sunday School Class and learning so many wonderful things Jesus did while He was on earth. Youth Camps really helped my spiritual life and I am so grateful to the Lord for being close to me.

From the early start.
Our dear Lord was guiding me.
I did not even know who He was.
But parents faithful prayers.
Stayed with me.
Through times of drought.
Through empty life.
Lost and confused.
Jesus was leading my life.
And I am so grateful.

Through the years I had different experiences, the Lord let me go through deep waters to cross and to find His hand leading me to a dry land. I had to stand and believe the truth of His word.

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
Isa. 43.2

Jesus, our dear Lord and Savior was the cornerstone of my childhood, adolescence and adulthood. I shall forever be thankful for being so close to me and for answering prayers from grandma, grandpaw, for my wonderful parents, my pastor and everyone who cared for me.
May the Lord bless each one of them. My dear late father in law favorite verse was this...

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones. And thou shall be like a watered garden, and like spring of water, whose water fail not.
Isaiah 58.11

Jesus, I really adore Your holy name for being with me all these time. I am so grateful for Your help, mercy and cares throught this years for me and my whole family. I shall forever praise, honor and glorify Your holy name.
Amen

Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to choose the right way and to live according to Gods word. No one can do this for you. I made many friends attending Sunday School Class and learning so many wonderful things Jesus did while He was on earth. Youth Camps really helped my spiritual life and I am so grateful to the Lord for being close to me.

From the early start.
Our dear Lord was guiding me.
I did not even know who He was.
But parents faithful prayers.
Stayed with me.
Through times of drought.
Through empty life.
Lost and confused.
Jesus was leading my life.
And I am so grateful.

Through the years I had different experiences, the Lord let me go through deep waters to cross and to find His hand leading me to a dry land. I had to stand and believe the truth of His word.

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
Isa. 43.2

Jesus, our dear Lord and Savior was the cornerstone of my childhood, adolescence and adulthood. I shall forever be thankful for being so close to me and for answering prayers from grandma, grandpaw, for my wonderful parents, my pastor and everyone who cared for me.
May the Lord bless each one of them. My dear late father in law favorite verse was this...

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones. And thou shall be like a watered garden, and like spring of water, whose water fail not.
Isaiah 58.11

Jesus, I really adore Your holy name for being with me all these time. I am so grateful for Your help, mercy and cares throught this years for me and my whole family. I shall forever praise, honor and glorify Your holy name.
Amen
There is always a begining and there will be an end of everything. Those who start with Jesus will forever end in glory with the Lord. So, let us all come to the feet of the Lord and ask for mercy and compassion. Forgive me o Lord all of my sins, cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Guide my steps towards heaven so I can sing praises to Your name for ages to come. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 2 Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Fear causes you to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our pilgrimage on earth will come to an end and we will be facing a wonderful world of peace, joy and happiness over yonder, with Jesus in our side and angels all over the place singing praises to the Lord. As I journey all alone. I want to see Jesus face to face. Tell Him how much I love Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us who are anointed by a heavenly touch will need restoration and guidance of the Lord in our life. We must strive to live a holy and pure life before Him. Let us remember that our ability to remain faithful to God almighty is to believe that He is and is the restorer of our spiritual...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom