Godly Relationships

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Relationship-With-God.jpg

🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God don't let me ever get use to people treating me that way.

God, I need Your wisdom and discernment to know when I need to step away or reestablish a boundary. Father, help me never remove people from my life out of irritation or impatience, but rather seek your guidance in every decision. God don’t let me feel guilty for walking in wisdom and releasing people out of my life and ending relationships that do not respect and honor You, God.

God help me to live in peace and to be a peacemaker. Show me how to love people like You and respond in ways that honor You. Lord, may I never "shift" a relationship without Your leading. God, I surrender my relationships to You and embrace Your process. Bring those closer to me in this time and season of my life that need to be. And God, please do the same for my family, friends, and writers of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.

View attachment 204303

🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God don't let me ever get use to people treating me that way.

God, I need Your wisdom and discernment to know when I need to step away or reestablish a boundary. Father, help me never remove people from my life out of irritation or impatience, but rather seek your guidance in every decision. God don’t let me feel guilty for walking in wisdom and releasing people out of my life and ending relationships that do not respect and honor You, God.

God help me to live in peace and to be a peacemaker. Show me how to love people like You and respond in ways that honor You. Lord, may I never "shift" a relationship without Your leading. God, I surrender my relationships to You and embrace Your process. Bring those closer to me in this time and season of my life that need to be. And God, please do the same for my family, friends, and writers of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
Pray in Jesus Name amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God Protect Our Homes & All Electronic Devices 🙏Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name for "Your" divine protection over me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. Safeguard our homes, all our electronic devices, bank accounts, and credit card accounts. Stop anyone who would...
Replies
Views
Hello! Do you guys think you can pray to God that Andrew (my boyfriend) and I can both improve on our wellness (mentally and physically) and learn to love our selfs and to have healthy relationships so we can romantically love each other once again? Sorry I know that’s a bit much and tmi but I’m...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I don’t become a bitter, complaining, critical, ungrateful person, no matter what my age is or how old I may become. God help me be appreciative and thankful to You for all Your blessings (big and small). Let me look for God stories every day You bless me to...
Replies
Views
Im losing my faith. I feel like God hates me. He made me think someone was meant for me and brought me into a friendship with another girl whom i encouraged to join the worship team and now him and her are friends and shes stabbed me in the back and I feel like Hod used me to bring them together...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom