FEAR NOT CHILD OF GOD

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

0e4c0854c425148a39fa767c3de7c846.jpg

Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
2 Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Fear causes you to focus on what Satan wants you to THINK will happen rather than God’s promises to see me through.

Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name forgive me for my lack of faith; forgive me for being so fearful at times and full of worry. God Let FAITH fill my mind from this day forward and forever more. God Thank You for Your love, help, strength, joy, and support You provide. Now, wash me Lord and renew a right spirit within me. So that I can be a person of Godly courage, character, and compassion, demonstrating Your power, love, self-discipline, and a sound mind on my Christian journey with You. God deliver me from all my enemies — just as You said You would in Your Word. God please do the same for The Encourager. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith it is so in Jesus' name.

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 live, breathe, work, operate, and rest in me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God let Your Holy Word live, breathe, dwell, work, and operate in each of us. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
James 5:16 (KJV): The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 (NLT): The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name to cover my family, my friends, the writer of this prayer, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[They hear] the word, but the worries of this life . . . choke the word. (read Matthew 13:22) After burying a few seeds in a pot in my garden, I waited to see the results. Reading that the seeds would sprout within ten to fourteen days, I checked often as I watered the soil. Soon I saw a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom