Your presence makes me whole.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless, to help and to heal our broken heart and mind.

O the glory of Your presence.
We Your temple give You reverence.
So arise to Your rest.
And be blessed by our praise.
As we glory in your embrace.
As Your presence now fills this place.

From the time I looked for life eternal, the eyes of the Lord were on my life and His presence was leading me to a path that I never entered. He warmed my soul and broke the ice of unbelief and rejection of His word. I felt His presence as soothing song to my troubled life, this was what I have been eagerly waiting to see and feel my heart turning to a blessed hope. Then, I opened Gods word and suddenly this verse came to my eyes and I read.....

May God Himself, the God who makes all things holy, make you holy and whole, put you together, spirit, soul and body, and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. The One who called you is completely dependable.
I Thess. 5.23,24

We stand in awe of You.
Holy God to You all praise is due.
We stand in awe of You.

His touch is a symphony of grace. each moment we spent is a moment of grace and mercy. His presence a gift forever cherished.

It is evil spirits that makes our life so miserable and continue to cause trouble in our spiritual life. Cast satan out of our life and our home in the name of Jesus, peace and joy shall come to your heart. Of course, this is so true. Jesus said, My peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth you.
Jesus, full of mercy and compassion shall deliver all of us from the devils grasp and will send peace and joy to our life.

I give glory to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised right now and forever more. Every single morning of my life I will rise up from bed and honor and praise Thy name o Lord our God. His holy presence make us all whole and pure. Fill us with Thy love o Lord we pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The light of God shines all over the place when His presence resounds in our soul and remains in our heart all day and all night. O Jesus, my Lord, You are so wondeful and good to those who seek the light of Your presence to guide us through a dark world. The light of God surrounds all of us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Call us to dwell in the house of the Lord. Psalm 27.4 When we dwell with the Lord our God, He will bless us and heal us, then we will be conscious of His holy presence leading our path to glory. This closeness or contentment with God will turn our life around for the better. He said. Call...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom