Beyond this fleshly veil.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our pilgrimage on earth will come to an end and we will be facing a wonderful world of peace, joy and happiness over yonder, with Jesus in our side and angels all over the place singing praises to the Lord.

As I journey all alone.
I want to see Jesus face to face.
Tell Him how much I love Him.
I am so grateful for saving me.
At the end of everything.
I will meet Him and praise Him forever.

Amen

All glory,honor and praise shall be unto the Lord now and forever more.

Our pilgrimage on earth will come to an end and we will be facing a wonderful world of peace, joy and happiness over yonder, with Jesus in our side and angels all over the place singing praises to the Lord.

As I journey all alone.

Amen

Knowing God is not enought, we must make known to others who really God is and what He can do for us. They will know the Lord by seeing our character, our life and how Jesus has changed us first.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our flesh will decay and our life on earth will pass away, but those who trust in Jesus words will live forever.
We will get new bodies and new life in heaven. The fleshly veil will be turned into a truly wonderful veil of glorious sounds of praise to Jesus. Day and night they will be singing glorious songs to God almighty and we will join them singing precious songs to Him.

As I journey all alone.

Amen

For Your name is great and greatly to be praised o Lord our God. Thank you opening my eyes to see beyond this fleshly veil we have right now. I know for sure, where I came from and where I am going. Heaven bound to see my dear Savior and Lord who has loved us and cared for us and will never ever leave us nor forsake us.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
On earth we have all kinds of troubles and tribulations at home, at work, in the street, with the boss, with colleagues who are unsaved. This situations that come to our existence tell us that we do not belong on earth, we belong in heaven above where Jesus will calm us down and will wipe away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Toil a little longer here on earth where we find all kinds of trials and tribulations. Our heavenly reward awaits for us up above where Jesus is preparing for us a mansion where we shall live for ages to come. No more sadness or fear of destruction and dispair. True faith in God will lift...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom