Spirit of the living God please, fall afresh on all of us.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All of us who are anointed by a heavenly touch will need restoration and guidance of the Lord in our life. We must strive to live a holy and pure life before Him. Let us remember that our ability to remain faithful to God almighty is to believe that He is and is the restorer of our spiritual life. Just like Elijah the prophet, in the middle of cave receive food from a raven sent by God, receive food from heaven brought by His eternal voice and receive the anointing of the Holy Spirit to continue to serve God wherever He sent him. Nothing happens to us without His grace and mercy.

Jesus You are the sweetest name of all.
Jesus, You always hear me when I call.
Jesus You lift me up each time I fall.
Jesus You are the sweetest name I know.

The Holy Spirit of God has been given to all of us who believe in Jesus and love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. Then, we shall know for sure who God is and know how to follow Him. Often the Holy Spirit will speak to us in a quiet rest and when we are in middle of oru prayer and in reading His word. He will give us a thought and a wonderful idea how to serve Him in our church or wherever He send us.

In our life, everything depends on our consciousness of Gods holy presence leading our path to heaven. The trials and tribulations we are going through right now will end when the Lord will call us home to His glorious presence.

For You are great o Lord.
You do miracles so great.
There is no one else like You.

Let us all remember where we came from and where we are going to end up when our time on earth is up. Remember what Job said......

The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the almighty gives me life.
Job 33.4

This is so true in my life. I believe this with all of my heart.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom