To: PREACHERS AND TEACHERS OF THE WORD

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. [Whether it is convenient or inconvenient, whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the Word are to show people in what way their lives are wrong.] And convince them, rebuking and correcting, warning and urging and encouraging them, being unflagging and inexhaustible in patience and teaching. For the time is coming when [people] will not tolerate (endure) sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching [for something pleasing and gratifying], they will gather to themselves one teacher after another to a considerable number, chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold, and will turn aside from hearing the truth and wander off into myths and man-made fictions. (2 Timothy 4:1-4, AMP)

Indeed we are living the times. It’s even being propagated all over the worldwide web. People are wandering off into man-made mythical fads, believing, for instance, that unless they display certain colors or engage in certain practices, even disrespectful ones, they will not be “blessed.” Huh!? What a sad testament of faithlessness. Anybody can take part in a fad; that's weak: but strong, spiritually mature people operate in love. True love exposes the heart, which leaves you vulnerable; in that, the love that you give may not be reciprocated. But, a true Godly person understands that to be a very real probability. Therefore, love, like our services, that are done in God's name, are to be without expectation.

Yet, in light of these truths, some cities still accuse the messenger of judging them, often quoting the proverb: "judge not lest ye be judged." If only I were your judge; I am not. I am simply fulfilling the ministry to which I was called. BUT GOD indeed does stand as judge over all, including preachers and teachers of the Word.

Some people may be legitimately unaware that they are sinning. Therefore, if preachers and teachers of the Word fail to sound the trumpet about their sins, which is purposed to bring about repentance, we will be held accountable. God did not call us to make people feel good about their sins, nor to coddle their wrongdoing. Our priority, as ministers of the Word, is to carry out God's instructions for imparting His "soul saving” Word.

What a disservice we do to our ministries, congregations, and to God when we chose popularity over God’s practical principles. The consequence for mishandling our ministries by operating in opposition to God's instructions is steep:

Cursed be he who does the work of the Lord negligently [with slackness, deceitfully]; and cursed be he who keeps back his sword from blood [in executing judgment pronounced by the Lord]. (Jeremiah 48:10)

Again, because Jesus came to do the will of the Father, He too operated according to the same instructions:

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34, AMP)

The Word, particularly God's word of warning is, at it’s core, neither about the messenger nor even about the people; it's all about God preserving an inheritance for Himself an inheritance.
There shall be a remnant.

"Narrow is the gate"

Let us all fast and pray for all teachers and preachers of Gods word. May God fill them with the Holy Spirit of God to impart His word to everyone of us. Hallelujah, let us all thank the Lord for sending preachers that preach Gods word with integrity.

I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. [Whether it is convenient or inconvenient, whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the Word are to show people in what way their lives are wrong.] And convince them, rebuking and correcting, warning and urging and encouraging them, being unflagging and inexhaustible in patience and teaching. For the time is coming when [people] will not tolerate (endure) sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching [for something pleasing and gratifying], they will gather to themselves one teacher after another to a considerable number, chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold, and will turn aside from hearing the truth and wander off into myths and man-made fictions. (2 Timothy 4:1-4, AMP)

Indeed we are living the times. It’s even being propagated all over the worldwide web. People are wandering off into man-made mythical fads, believing, for instance, that unless they display certain colors or engage in certain practices, even disrespectful ones, they will not be “blessed.” Huh!? What a sad testament of faithlessness. Anybody can take part in a fad; that's weak: but strong, spiritually mature people operate in love. True love exposes the heart, which leaves you vulnerable; in that, the love that you give may not be reciprocated. But, a true Godly person understands that to be a very real probability. Therefore, love, like our services, that are done in God's name, are to be without expectation.

Yet, in light of these truths, some cities still accuse the messenger of judging them, often quoting the proverb: "judge not lest ye be judged." If only I were your judge; I am not. I am simply fulfilling the ministry to which I was called. BUT GOD indeed does stand as judge over all, including preachers and teachers of the Word.

Some people may be legitimately unaware that they are sinning. Therefore, if preachers and teachers of the Word fail to sound the trumpet about their sins, which is purposed to bring about repentance, we will be held accountable. God did not call us to make people feel good about their sins, nor to coddle their wrongdoing. Our priority, as ministers of the Word, is to carry out God's instructions for imparting His "soul saving” Word.

What a disservice we do to our ministries, congregations, and to God when we chose popularity over God’s practical principles. The consequence for mishandling our ministries by operating in opposition to God's instructions is steep:

Cursed be he who does the work of the Lord negligently [with slackness, deceitfully]; and cursed be he who keeps back his sword from blood [in executing judgment pronounced by the Lord]. (Jeremiah 48:10)

Again, because Jesus came to do the will of the Father, He too operated according to the same instructions:

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34, AMP)

The Word, particularly God's word of warning is, at it’s core, neither about the messenger nor even about the people; it's all about God preserving an inheritance for Himself an inheritance.

There shall be a remnant.

"Narrow is the gate"
I thank God almighty for those who preach Gods word and invite those who are lost and wandering away with empty souls, to come to Jesus and find relief to their tormented life. Teacher of the word are sent by the Lord to tell others the truth and nothing but the truth. Jesus is the Door to enter heaven. I am yielding to the Spirit, walking in Your love, Jesus I adore, o Jesus I really adore your holy name now and will forever more. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Biological & Chemical Attack From Within MARCH 16, 2024 3:09 PM JONATHAN THEIBEN Today I was checking Facebook for anything new about the April 8th eclipse when I came across this video see link below youtube.com/live/DCOZOOO4SUY?si=jMH1TolJTbqqP1rR It talks about a Biological Attack “Drill”...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Judges 1–3,Luke 4:1–30 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. Mark 11:13 The barren and withered fig tree, representing an unfaithful nation soon to be overrun by its enemies, is a common Old Testament image (Isaiah 28:4; 34:4...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. [Lamentations 2:14a] My people are defiled by prostituting themselves with other gods! [Hosea 6:10(b)] God refers to those other gods, whose instructions people opt to follow, instead of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God’s Word Is My Foundation John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Psalm 119:160: The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. John 17:17: Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 14–15,Matthew 17 People look at the outside appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7 Many years ago, Julie Landsman auditioned to be the principal French hornist for a prominent opera orchestra. The orchestra held their auditions behind a screen to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom