God’s Word Is My Foundation

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bible and Cup.jpg

John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Psalm 119:160: The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.

John 17:17: Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

Proverbs 30:5: Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.

Psalm 18:30: As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Hebrews 4:12: For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Colossians 3:16: Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

2 Timothy 3:16-17: All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Isaiah 4:8: The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.

Matthew 24:35: Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Matthew 4:4: But He answered and said, “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”

Psalm 119:105: Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

Attachments

• c7c13ae59d129b34e76c539b76bd3427.jpg
    c7c13ae59d129b34e76c539b76bd3427.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Amen. It should be everyones foundation of truth and love. A real map for us to read so we will not go back again to sin and evil, instead we should be looking for the city that will not be destroyed but will exists for eternity.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
View attachment 202570

John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Psalm 119:160: The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.

John 17:17: Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

Proverbs 30:5: Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.

Psalm 18:30: As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Hebrews 4:12: For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Colossians 3:16: Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

2 Timothy 3:16-17: All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Isaiah 4:8: The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.

Matthew 24:35: Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Matthew 4:4: But He answered and said, “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”

Psalm 119:105: Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
Amen. I hope Gods word is a map to reach heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
[They hear] the word, but the worries of this life . . . choke the word. (read Matthew 13:22) After burying a few seeds in a pot in my garden, I waited to see the results. Reading that the seeds would sprout within ten to fourteen days, I checked often as I watered the soil. Soon I saw a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces. I have slaughtered you with my words, threatening you with death. [Lamentations 2:14a] My people are defiled by prostituting themselves with other gods! [Hosea 6:10(b)] God refers to those other gods, whose instructions people opt to follow, instead of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 11–12 , Matthew 26:1–25 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name. - 2 Samuel 22:50 Throughout her historic seventy years as Britain’s ruler, Queen Elizabeth II only endorsed only one biography about her life with a personal...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom