possible false flag terrorist attack in USA on April the 8 day of solar eclipse and Purim

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Biological & Chemical Attack From Within​

MARCH 16, 2024 3:09 PM
JONATHAN THEIBEN

Today I was checking Facebook for anything new about the April 8th eclipse when I came across this video see link below

youtube.com/live/DCOZOOO4SUY?si=jMH1TolJTbqqP1rR

It talks about a Biological Attack “Drill” on April 8th 2024. The video goes on to explain how the powers that be want there to be a communication shutdown durning this time. Not to different from the recent cellphone tower outage a few weeks ago and the facebook outage that was most likely a test run for what they are planning.

A few hours latter in casual conversation with a guy I know who is ex-military. He said has heard about this (the bioattack). He has a friend who is in Army Intelligence who told him that part of the country will get a chemical attack and part of the country will get a biological attack and it will be from within no outside forces will be behind the attack. I replied they will probably blame it on Russia to this He agreed. He went on to say they are doing this to make it harder on Trump when He gets in and to make His term as short as possible. Then he went about his business and we parted ways.

After this conversation I started praying in the spirit. And some images of old articles on 444news popped into my head about the poisoning of the water supply.

Below are article I think are possibly related to the events mentioned above

"Somebody's poisoned the water hole" - Jonathan Theiben - 444 Prophecy News

PRAYER AGAINST CYBER, BIOLOGICAL, AND CHEMICAL WARFARE - Julie Whedbee - 444 Prophecy News

Chemical War - S.S. - 444 Prophecy News

VISION: FOG OF DEATH - Handmaid of the Most High - 444 Prophecy News

PROPHETIC WARNIG Food & Water Crisis// Serpent of Bronze// Days of Goshen - Elizabeth Marie - 444 Prophecy News

PROPHETIC WARNING: Water Shortages & Contamination - Elizabeth Marie - 444 Prophecy News

Woe Woe Woe - Freshoilreleases - 444 Prophecy News

Eating The White Cake Of The Word Of God / Severe Water Shortage! – Humbled for Service - 444 Prophecy News

Tainted Water Supply - Marty Breeden - 444 Prophecy News

Photos courtesy Depositphotos

i don't really know but I guess stay away from crowded places and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you
Bro we gotta stock up on food and stuff bro i've been telling a bunch of people at school. In HS rn, my spring break ends april 7th and I'll be China until the 5th. So i hope my planride back home doesn't come crashing down from the EMP like in the movie Leave the World Behind. Watch the movie bro, there's so much helpful tips to precaution, and you'll see that the movie is super accurate and kinda predicts the future. It also mentions the zombie deers, you should look into that, I think there might possibly be a zombie outbreak. Start a bunker, too, so that you stay away from the high pitched noise which is radiation. I'm going insane

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
No views 11 Dec 2022 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6I_K... my previous video mentioning this titled - Sons of God Jacob's ladder - NASA Morgellons CERN HAARP Earth has been hit by an intense, unusual blast of light that could change our understanding of the universe, scientists have said...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Don't give up now! We are on the verge of the greatest spiritual awakening the church has ever seen. that's roughly the title and it's on Midnight Cry with Deborah. Prophecy - I see confusion, chaos, anarchy by Jennifer LeClaire. More prophetic Words on what's coming soon to the 'west'. Like I...
Replies
Views
We have some tragic news from North-Eastern Nigeria today. On May 12, Deborah Samuel Yakubu, a young student at Shehu Shagari College of Education, was killed in a violent attack. While our college years are a time when opinions should be valued, it was Deborah's opinion that resulted in her...
Replies
Views
Egypt's Coptic Community has been shaken by a series of attacks that have left at least three men dead. Coptic Christians are one of the most ancient Christian communities in the world, but they have survived and even thrived through many generations of persecution. Let's stand with them in...
Replies
Views
I prophecy 🤗🌞🗣️right now Loose verse Hebrews 4:12 📛🆘✅💠🧬🌞🗣️🌎🤗🆘⛄decree declare demand command as Joanna Leigh Fairres princess of Indonesia my family that's a good thing innocents animals protection world 🌎 have peace ☮️🕊️ our Energy signatures Joy 😹 of the Lord with us DNA 🧬 based period...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom