Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Don't give up now! We are on the verge of the greatest spiritual awakening the church has ever seen. that's roughly the title and it's on Midnight Cry with Deborah.
Prophecy - I see confusion, chaos, anarchy by Jennifer LeClaire. More prophetic Words on what's coming soon to the 'west'. Like I mentioned in the video she also has a lot of good videos on spiritual warfare you can pray along with. Remember what I said about getting protected before you pray along with spiritual warfare videos. She also has a really good series 30 days of consecration. We are on about day 11 or 12 but you can just go to her channel and all the live sessions have been uploaded and just do it in your own times. It will really help you to purify yourself and deepen your walk with our Messiah, I recommend it highly.
Pastor Robert Clancy - Explosive deliverance prayers from all demonic attacks. He also has a blog where he leads a corporate worldwide Friday fast from Thursday 9pm to Friday 6pm so in time to feast on the true Sabbath and a monthly fast of 3 or 4 days occasionally 7 days. There are a variety of fast diets to choose from it's for all levels I just done a 3-day juice and coffee fast that isn't on there but there are easy options, or you can water or dry fast as the Spirit guides you. Very good encouraging teachings to keep you on the fast. 3 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER FOR NOVEMBER 25th, 26th & 27th 2022. You have to fast to be a disciple unless of course you have an unusual medical condition that you cannot even fast dropping one meal a day or something I am not a doctor I am just trying to help remind people what Yashaya our Saviour said. He did not say IF you fast but WHEN you fast. Please feel free to comment anything and I will answer or ask for prayer I am here to serve the Body of Christ and also seekers and even haters as we were all estranged from the MOST HIGH once and while we were yet alienated from Ahayah in our hearts our Messiah still sacrificed Himself to save us. Sorry brethren, the Holy Spirit just reminded me He wanted me to say something about these black ethnic Jews on the streets of New York and other American cities who also could be those who are the synagogue of SAtan. I am not sure if they are that group exactly but they are clearly not of true Israel like the Bible says about. They are ethnic Israelites but so were the Pharisees who plotted to have Him killed. They hate on white people and say we are all going into slavery or will all go to hell. It does say in Isaiah that some of us will go into slavery but those who were oppressors over them certainly not me and probably not anyone watching. The ones Isaiah warns about are all our enemies and it will be good to see them as slaves. We will be the handmaidens and servants, maybe it's just for 7 years. It is NOT slavery it is an honour and a great blessing we will be able to go to the Holy Land and serve people who will treat us and love us like the Messiah who they follow same as us. I will try and make a video on this soon.

Lovely videos. I enjoy watching them and I know that Yeshua our wonderful Savior and Lord is coming soon to take us all home to glory. Famine, wars, rumors of wars, the rise of sin and evil and rejection to Gods word are clear signs that the Lord is coming soon. The question is. Are you readyto see God face to face?

O God, protect us from the famine and hunger to come over us. Take away satan from us so there will be no more spiritual warfare to go through. Jesus I really adore Your holy name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lovely videos. I enjoy watching them and I know that Yeshua our wonderful Savior and Lord is coming soon to take us all home to glory. Famine, wars, rumors of wars, the rise of sin and evil and rejection to Gods word are clear signs that the Lord is coming soon. The question is. Are you readyto see God face to face?
Sabbath Shalom blessed Saturday day of rest brethren Greyer and forgive me please for late reply. This was back in the days I first started posting and was living more chaotically and not so great on diligently answering all comments like I should. I am glad you enjoy them - if you have any requests, suggestions or ideas for future videos please let me know and I will do my best to fufill them. Kan Yes He comes soon in the glory/kabod clouds to rapture the faithful few home to our FAther and our original heavenly home. Yes all these you mention are signs He told us to watch for and they grow more frequent and closer together as Time marches on....just like He warned us they would the Birth Pangs of the new Creation and us being made brand new. Yes Kan I am ready I used to doubt but a few months ago I was completely born again and now i know I am ready. I heard HIm say clearly that I am His beloved child and my name is written in the book of life. Blessings. see you all in the clouds when we escape the coming 7 years of hell on earth.

Similar Requests

• Article
Biological & Chemical Attack From Within MARCH 16, 2024 3:09 PM JONATHAN THEIBEN Today I was checking Facebook for anything new about the April 8th eclipse when I came across this video see link below youtube.com/live/DCOZOOO4SUY?si=jMH1TolJTbqqP1rR It talks about a Biological Attack “Drill”...
Replies
Views
In the Gospel according to John, we find these words of Jesus that invite us to reflect on spiritual labor and the harvest of souls. Let me break it down: “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.” Jesus refers to His divine purpose: fulfilling God’s will and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said. Thou shall love others. He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 43–45 , Matthew 12:24–50 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15 On Charley and Jan’s fiftieth wedding anniversary, they shared breakfast at a café with their son Jon. That day, the restaurant was understaffed with just a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom