Save those who are quishing.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said.

Thou shall love others.

He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal information through QR codes stealed from your computer. Quishing email is they design to trick you into falling into scam and carry out fraudelent activities. Fast and pray for Jesus to save all of them. It is not just one of them, they are lots of them on line.

O Lord,
You know them all.
You have seeing their activities.
It is against Your word.
We ask that you save them.
Stop them of their evil deeds.
Bring them to Your house of worship.
Save them all.

Work with your own hands, that ye may walk honestly and ye may have lack of nothing.
I Thess. 4.14

Inbox overflowing, cant get through. Junk mail physhing, password not knowing.

Speak the truth quietly, Jesus is leading your words. Seek the lost and pray for them. Jesus has died on the cross for them. Listen to others, they may have something new you do not know and God will open it up for you to have a burden for those who are perishing.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Children will come around asking for candy or cookies. They are lost and their parents also are lost because they are doing what God did not tell us to do. Witchcraft does not come from the Lord, that is for sure. So, when they come and knock your door, then give them this items to them. A...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom