Kind Hearted

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There’s so much hate and rudeness in the world today, it’s nice when we meet a kind hearted person. But being kind hearted can not only be a strength, but a weakness. It gives people a chance to see that even though there is a lot of hate in the world, some people are strong enough to be kind, loving, caring, forgiving; regardless of what they’ve been through. But it also gives people the chance to take advantage of that person. Using them, betraying them, lying to them, they don’t care because they know that person will remain kind hearted. That person, like me, has been used, lied to, betrayed, and mistreated their whole lives, so why not? They will continue to be kind hearted now just like they were then. I don’t know how other kind hearted people are, but I’m the type who just can’t be mean to people, no matter how rude they are to me. I don’t like being mean, I have tried, but failed several times. But will it ever come down to enough is enough? What about when it comes to someone you love? What about your own heart? Your own feelings? How you feel? They are important too. But you can put your foot down without being mean. There is a difference between the two; putting your foot down and just being rude. Put your foot down every once in a while so people won’t walk over you all the time. Put your foot down to help people learn. Saying yes all the time to everyone will never help them learn anything.

So, I guess the main question is: Is being kind hearted a good or bad thing? The answer: a good thing. The most important thing in this whole universe is love, and that’s the thing that this world lacks most of. Being kind hearted is showing love, especially to people who do you wrong and have done you wrong. Yes, sometimes it is very tiring being kind hearted and seems like I don’t have the strength to continue being that way, but my pain from all my experiences reminds me of my strength and the lack of love in this world and my faith in others who do wrong reminds me I can carry on. So if you’re wondering, yes… it’s totally worth it.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am asking God for mental strength and clarity in Jesus Name. All of my life I have helped family, friends and even strangers. No matter how kind I am and helpful I notice people will treat me like an outcast as if I am not good enough. Even when I date I notice my boyfriend’s could love me...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom