God's Will To Be...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God's will to be...God's will to be...God's will to be...
it is said teachings of the world...teach of words of the world...
it is said..woe be to those that know not of God's will to be...
is it not said...but of ONE way to the Kingdom of God...
is it not said...unseen shall be the Holy Spirit...for there...
of the 'flesh'...God's will to descend from clouds on high...
elusive to the best minds...it is said...foolish minds know not...
of God's will to be...it is said...and time too shall cease...
I am you...you are I...

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Believe every single word Jesus has said. He will appear in the clouds of glory and descent from heaven with a sound of a trumphet. Every eye shall see Him and those in the graves will rise up and will go up to heaven with Jesus. Open the gates of your heart. Let Jesus in your life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom