Idolatry and wickedness

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Leviticus 19:4
Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:1
You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God.

WICKEDNESS ( Zachariah 5 )

Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, “Look up and see what is appearing.”

6 I asked, “What is it?”

He replied, “It is a basket.” And he added, “This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land.”

Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! 8 He said, “This is wickedness,” and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed its lead cover down on it.

9 Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.

10 “Where are they taking the basket?” I asked the angel who was speaking to me.

11 He replied, “To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.”
------------

Psalm 20:7

Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.

Praise the Lord, there is only one God to worship and the God we worship is waiting for you and for me in heaven to give us all a Crown of Life for our faithfulness to Him. I shall never ever stop worshipping the Lord our God who alone is worthy of all glory.

Leviticus 19:4
Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:1
You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to bow down to it; for I am the LORD your God.

WICKEDNESS ( Zachariah 5 )

Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, “Look up and see what is appearing.”

6 I asked, “What is it?”

He replied, “It is a basket.” And he added, “This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land.”

Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! 8 He said, “This is wickedness,” and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed its lead cover down on it.

9 Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.

10 “Where are they taking the basket?” I asked the angel who was speaking to me.

11 He replied, “To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.”
------------

Psalm 20:7

Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
Those who bow down before idols of any kind, Jesus will punish them in hells burning fire. Let us all fast and pray for all our friends and loved ones who worship idols of any kind so Jesus will save them and help them find the way heaven. O Lord, save those who worship idols of wood, stone, mortar and love money more than God. Amen

Praise the Lord, there is only one God to worship and the God we worship is waiting for you and for me in heaven to give us all a Crown of Life for our faithfulness to Him. I shall never ever stop worshipping the Lord our God who alone is worthy of all glory.
Dear Jesus, we worship You alone and will forever praise and honor Your name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
🙏 ❤️🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name to teach me how and cause me to trust You and trust in You with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. In all my ways, in everything I do, let me acknowledge You first, pray, seek Your will in the matter, and allow You to direct the footsteps that I take, the words that I speak, and how I conduct myself. Let me wait upon the Lord and not make a move until I hear from You God. God, please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, all those I personally know that stand in need of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 1–3 , Matthew 24:1–28 We prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat. - Nehemiah 4:9 When Wallace and Mary Brown moved to an impoverished part of Birmingham, England, to pastor a dying church, they didn’t know that a gang had made the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus asked [the apostles], "Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine. For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light."...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom