If I be lifted up...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said...

And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d
John 12.32

So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His name and lift Him up so He can draw all of us to Him.

Jesus, so holy and glorious.
Prepare in us Your temple.
We are born as living stones.
Where You are enthroned.
As You rose from death to power.
Come, rise within our worship.
Rise upon our praise.
And let the hand that saw You raised.
Clothe us in Your glory.
Draw us by Your grace.

O if my weary soul would fail to raise the name of Jesus, higher than ever before, I would die a thousand deaths, Should quit this mortal frame to be turned into a celestial being only to be lifting Jesus up and gloriouly singing praises to His holy name, and from this celestial world I shall cry out with a loud voice.

Lift up the gates of glory so the King of kings shall come in.

O Lord, help us to choose the right thing and ever be ready to see your smiling face in heaven above. so when I see my life is coming to an end, I shall forever sing praises to Your name forever and ever more.
Amen

Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said...

And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d
John 12.32

So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His name and lift Him up so He can draw all of us to Him.

Jesus, so holy and glorious.
Prepare in us Your temple.
We are born as living stones.
Where You are enthroned.
As You rose from death to power.
Come, rise within our worship.
Rise upon our praise.
And let the hand that saw You raised.
Clothe us in Your glory.
Draw us by Your grace.

O if my weary soul would fail to raise the name of Jesus, higher than ever before, I would die a thousand deaths, Should quit this mortal frame to be turned into a celestial being only to be lifting Jesus up and gloriouly singing praises to His holy name, and from this celestial world I shall cry out with a loud voice.

Lift up the gates of glory so the King of kings shall come in.

O Lord, help us to choose the right thing and ever be ready to see your smiling face in heaven above. so when I see my life is coming to an end, I shall forever sing praises to Your name forever and ever more.
Amen
Every single day of our life we should lift up the name of the Lord saying. I exalt Thee, I love Thee, i want to see Thee. Come and rescue us. Jesus is coming soon to take us all home to heaven.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who love Jesus and serve Him with a humble heart will see wonderful things coming down from heaven. Just as Isaiah saw the Lord and exclaimed with surprised. I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up and His train fills the temple.. Isa 6.1a Most holy, most righteous and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom