Do not be shocked or confused.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Believe every single word Jesus has said. He will appear in the clouds of glory and descent from heaven with a sound of a trumphet. Every eye shall see Him and those in the graves will rise up and will go up to heaven with Jesus.

Open the gates of your heart.
Let Jesus in your life.
Welcome Him with open arms.
He wants to bless your home.
Truly our souls will be refreshed.
Salvation comes from His heart.
Do not be shocked.
Dont ever be confused.
Jesus is coming for you and for me.

Behold, I com quickly, blessed is he that keepeth the prophesy of this book.
Revelation 22.7

Rejoice my beloved, we shall live forever in heaven with Jesus on our side. All those wonderful promises He said will come to pass. Just wait and see, glorious things shall come to pass.
Amen

Believe every single word Jesus has said. He will appear in the clouds of glory and descent from heaven with a sound of a trumphet. Every eye shall see Him and those in the graves will rise up and will go up to heaven with Jesus.

Let Jesus in your life.
Do not be shocked.
Dont ever be confused.

Revelation 22.7

Rejoice my beloved, we shall live forever in heaven with Jesus on our side. All those wonderful promises He said will come to pass. Just wait and see, glorious things shall come to pass.
Amen
I am not shocked or disturbed on what Gods word says about Jesus coming back to earth. He said He will come back in majesty and great glory. I believe with all of my heart this will happen sooner than we think. My heart says of Him. Yes Lord, please come.

Let Jesus in your life.
Do not be shocked.
Dont ever be confused.

Revelation 22.7

Amen
Our dear Lord will clear everything out and open the gates of heaven so we can enter in. Blesse be His holy name now and forever more. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Let Jesus in your life.
Do not be shocked.
Dont ever be confused.

Revelation 22.7

Amen
Amen Amen and Amen 🙏

Similar Requests

• Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom