40 Days Day 3

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Good Morning everyone. How are you all feeling? It is a new Day to praise his name.

Today I would like to ask a few questions. Please think carefully, you want to do the first part of today’s exercise in a separate piece of paper before doing your journaling today.
Question 1
What does Standing for your marriage mean to you?

Question 2
Why do you stand for your marriage?

What has God spoken to you about your stand?

Question 3
What would make you stop standing for your marriage? This one is hard. You have to really think and list what might be the breaking point for you. You may write this up as a list of yes and no questions (would my h marring someone else make me quit? Would my h having a baby make me quit, etc) and ask some honest and truthful questions here

There are some very important questions to ask yourself and ponder on. Because I don’t want to influence your responses I will go into detail about each one next week. But spend some time today and really answer these questions, be honest discuss with God if you have not already done so.
Then continue in you journal:

. Write any prayer you have for Today. Anything you need for today. No matter how small.

Also write anything you are thankful for today and some praises to God. For he is worthy and deserves it. Amen.

If you still have time or at some point today. Find a verse or scripture text reading. Anything out of the bible and read and meditate on it for a few minutes, then write a little bit about what you got from it, how it made you feel. Anything.

(We will do these every day).

See u all tonight.

Anthonette.

List of names and marriages

Joe and Cindy Frank
Tina and Michael Nadama
Karen and Tim Rice
Anthonette And Rudolph Simons
Kevin and Nancy Owens
Marriage Covenant Ministries
Wobanda Felly
Gary Mayfeild
Lori And Darryl Vartabedian
Debroah and Sonny Woods
Judy Hite
Richard Willis
Shawn and Kristen Drennen
Kin61
Shanita and DaMon Johnson
Neta and Chris
Paula and Allen
Mandy Shumacker
Heather Lueth
Scott and Crystal
B.J. and Threasa Scroggins and Family
Nina and Dennis
Dilawn and Ryan
Chandra and Greg
Adam and Sabrina Lawson
Karen Savoie
Beverly Lagana
Sallie and Andre Clement
Lisa Dabe
Wes and Jodi Bailes
Farah Meza Lopez and Henry Brekvoort
Carmen and Erin
Carly and Crystal
Gina and Ade Olawale
Diana and Juan Pablo
Leslee and John Rossotto
Nick and Sarah McNeill
Brad and Rosemary Salisnury
Eric and Crystal Meehan
Neil and Nancy Quinn
Stephen and Noelle Mounce
Barta and Billy Kemp
Solon and Leah Philips
Lichelle Whittaker
Arcy Espana
Katy and Erine Macias
Karen and Andre Marias
Susan and Rob
Luis and Mattie Bediako
Scott and Heather Ellis
Lourdres and Tommy Moore
Mark and Greeta Anderthoon
Ugo and TopeOsuya
Tim and Jennie Packard
Janet and Rodney Whitmore
Scott and Delores Hanks
Diana Moreno
Sheila and Jose Reveron
shadowofleaves

Father As wee ponder these questions today let us look to you and receive wisdom from you Father. This is a hard walk and we cannot do it without you and we need you wisdom and guidance. You have told us is we lack wisdom to just ask and it will be received. Please give us you wisdom daily, Father and be with us daily. Let us rejoice in all you have done for us and keep each of us during this journey in Jesus name amen.
Have a beautiful day

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” “We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence.” “Here is the true meaning and value of compassion and nonviolence, when it helps us to see the enemy’s point of view, to hear his questions, to know his...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once when John's disciples and the Pharisees were fasting, some people came to Jesus and asked, "Why don't your disciples fast like John's disciples and the Pharisees do?" —Mark 2:18 NLT Key Thought As today's passage, the preceding verses, and verses later in the chapter [1] indicate, Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[After the Sadducees' question,] Jesus replied, "Marriage is for people here on earth. But in the age to come, those worthy of being raised from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage. And they will never die again. In this respect they will be like angels. They are children of God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Haggai 1–2 , Revelation 17 Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2:19 After all the joy of Christmas Day, the following day felt like a let-down. We’d stayed overnight with friends but hadn’t slept well. Then our car broke down as we were...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom