Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
A Prayer for Hard Days By Christina Fox “Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you.” James 4:8 We all have hard days. Challenging days. Days that stretch us, sometimes beyond what we can bear. Sometimes these days appear as a series of little irritating events that build up to one terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Other days we wake up to find one huge unexpected event that lands like a bomb in our life. Sometimes those hard days find us busy and distracted as we try to fix everything that has gone wrong. Or we get so caught up in our thoughts and feelings about our circumstances that it consumes us. Or perhaps we attempt to hide away from struggle of the day in the hopes that if we don't think about it, maybe it will...
1) FILL YOURSELF WITH THE HOLY SPRIT (worship, prayer in tongues and in your own language, prayer for others on this site, reading Bible, listening christian videos...) 2) WALK AFTER THE SPIRIT AND NOT AFTER THE FLESH 3) DONT ALLOW THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND GLAMOUR OF LIFE TO SEDUCE YOU, EVEN YOUR OWN DESIRES, stay in the spirit, dont get out of the spirit, the safest place in the world 4) STOP BEING STUBBORN AND SEPARATING YOURSELF FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL AND THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY, fall on your knees and pray for them, swallow your pride, dont be selfish but surrender to God, what is His holy will, not yours 5) LORD, WHAT IS MY WILL TODAY THAT IS STOPING THE HOLY SPIRIT TO FLOW FREELY IN MY LIFE, WHAT OF MY WILL IS STOPING YOUR...
Sing it with me in any old way that you want :) Jesus has all that I am, all that I have in the palm of His hand, palm of His hand! My wife and my children in the palm of His hand, palm of His hand! Oh what Glory! Oh what power! Oh what amazement I have seen in the palm of His hand, palm of His hand! All Power, All might in the palm of His hand! What is there to worry when Jesus has us hidden in the palm of His hand, palm of His hand? I'm hidden in Jesus, under the shadow of His wings, palm of His hand which is the same thing! Glory to God, Glory to Jesus! When I take no thought for my life, where is my life, the palm of Jesus hand. Glory to You Lord Jesus Christ! Praise You Lord Jesus for leaving me with no worry! Praise You Lord...
I never much believed in the saying,"Be careful what you ask for." Usually when I say I want something,I thought it through and that's what I want.However, something has happened to me a few times, that I'm unsure of the meaning of this, so I'll ask.Out of dislike for a current situation, I long for the "other extreme".But when I say I want that, I mean I want it in a certain, specific WAY.What winds up happening, though,is God will give me what I want,alright,BUT He gives it to me in a way that He knows I didn't ask for it,in a way that's more harmful to me than good!!But God knows how I requested it.Yet He puts this little "quirk" in it. So I'm wondering what's happening here.{Like He's trying to teach me a lesson?}
Light will take away darkness. Gods word will take away sin and evil from our heart. Jesus died on the cross to make us all pure and clean. Jesus is a single candle that light us all. This single candle can be lighted more than a million candles. Share the Lord with everyone you see this coming year. Millions of people will come to know Jesus because of your faithfulness to Him. Love your chidlren. Pray for them. Ask the Lord to make them a light that shines to all their friends and teachers. Think less of the world, the flesh and the devil. Feel more for lost souls that come along your life. Frown less before sinners. Smile more around everyone one. Jesus loves them and cares for them. Talk more about our heavenly...
FYI: When someone who claims to be a Christian can live in sin without sensing it, then something is seriously wrong. None of us (not one of us are perfect). I know we all fall short of the glory of God. But there is a difference between stumbling unintentionally and being sorry for it and living in habitual, continual sin without any pangs of conscience, guilt, or remorse. If you can live in sin without any guilt or remorse, then one must question whether you are a child of God. Let Us Pray: Righteous Lord, you are the King of our hearts, but the heart is deceitful above all else. Help us to discern your will, and teach us to walk forever in your ways. Heavenly Father, teach us to be sensitive to the prodding of your Spirit. When we...
The prophet/pastor Ed Citronelly and his guest former satanist, now evangelist John Ramirez:
Bow down before the Lord and thank Him for another year. He is giving you to praise His name. amen
I notice a certain action, and I notice all the people doing it are unsaved, so I wonder if this is one of the traits of being unsaved.Restlessness. Like, I notice these people can't "sit still." If they have a little time to themselves, instead of relaxing, they start "squirming', and getting uneasy,and looking for something to do.Me, I'm grateful to have time for myself to "smell the roses."And most Christians I hear talk,they use the time to experience God. But these people...so I'm thinking, maybe being unsaved,they're afraid of their own thoughts, maybe deep down God planted on their consciences that they don't "measure up" with Him, so they think if they run and run and run, they can "escape" their thoughts.{Like some take drugs...
Yes, Lord, I want to know You more than ever before this coming Year. I want to walk the path that leads to our heavenly home, I want to be like Jesus. Full of mercy and compassion. I want to do whatever He tells me to do. Here I am down on my knees again. I surrender all to You. My Savior and Lord. I really want to know You more. Drench my soul as grace and mercy unfolds before me. Knowing You is better than knowing everything that surrounds me. Lord have your own way in me. With my arms stretched wide, I know You hear our cry. Hear us o Lord, fill us o Lord, grant us joy, peace and happiness in our life till you call us home to heaven. I surrender my all to You, today and ever. I really want to know You more...
Top Bottom