Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Once we come out from sin and evil, Gods heart is wide open to all of us. He want us to bless our life, heal our soul and make us all beautiful children of God. He loves you with an everlasting love. He cares for you. He wants to heal your troubled soul. Give your life to Jesus and He will heal you.
Hard to forget them. Hard not to pray for them. Want to see all of them in heaven. Classmates now, friendship will last forever. Yes, good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget. Let us all remember that you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. All the desire of my heart for all my classmates is that everyone of them is saved and on their way to heaven. Nothing is more important in life than knowing that someday you will see all of them in glory. Bowing down before the Lord our God who loved us with an everlasting love.
In Jesus Psalms 91 belongs to me along with all the Promises of our Lord Jesus! Amen! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus! For I live and exist in the secret place of the most High abiding under the shadow of the Lord Jesus Christ! 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that...
Because I came from a very dysfunctional family, the best words of advice I can give are to forgive everyone that doesn't treat you well. Just love them the best you can.
All your relatives and loves should be on their to heaven, specially our nephews and nieces who are growing up and need direction from those who love the Lord with all their heart, mind and soul. How could they become nephews for Jesus? Who will lead them to the Lord? Me, myself and I... can do it. Tiny souls coming to the feet of Jesus because we have prayed for them, help them and guide them to love the Lord and to serve Him. My little newphew, congratulations, you have given your life to the Lord and now you are on your way to heaven. I have prayed for you the moment you came to our life. You are precious in the sight of the Lord and I love you so much and care for you now and for eternity. All my desire for you today and...
Leviticus 17:11 11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life. So God says the life of all flesh is in the blood. Scientific function of the blood is many. Blood actively maintains life by providing a vital function for all cells, tissues and organs, and thus the life of the whole body. Jesus said we have life by drinking His blood. John 6:53 “Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.” This is a good news to those who are in fear that they are affected by witchcraft material ( in their gastro intestinal...
The loss of a loved one is a pain that a lot of us cannot or are not able to bear. Only Jesus can take away all the pain, all the sorrow, all the wonderful memories we had.I Let us all fast and pray for those widows of our church. Most of them are lonely and no one visits with them. They need an ear to hear what they are feeling. You could be the ear Jesus would send.
Beautifully written by an Indian convert sister. (It is written to the killer who attacked Christians in SL) I appreciate that you made the effort to find out the timing of our mass. Appreciate that you learnt more about our religion to know that Sundays are the days we go to Church for the congregational prayers and Mass But I guess there were some things you, rather unfortunately, didn’t get to learn. Perhaps you didn’t know that what you did would make them Martyrs. And how you have single-handedly raised the statuses of our brothers and sisters in the eyes of their beloved Jesus with your actions. And how, through your actions, they will be raised as the most righteous and pious of Christians. Perhaps you didn’t know that...
Jesus is my boss. I love Him, I trust Him and I follow His orders. He said to me. Follow Me.... where should I follow HIm? Everywhere He went preach, teach, prayed and healed. I certainly consider myself so lucky in life to have such a wonderful boss. An eternal boss who loves me with an everlasting love.
"Therefore, because they didn't retain Him in their knowledge,God gave them up to a reprobate mind"....and goes on to describe all the twisted things they do.Also, when predicting about the Antichrist coming--""Therefore God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, because they did not accept the love of the Truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness".Also, …"the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, WHO DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD." So that in mind,I can think of a few cases where certain types are acting in a way that we in the Truth can see is wrong, and let's see if that qualifies as this.{now remember, sometimes the person or group is a nonbeliever, but is "relatively" normal, but then some time later...
Top Bottom