David's Prayer for Deliverance

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. Arise, LORD! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. - Psalm 3

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. Arise, LORD! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. - Psalm 3
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
[After a failed attempt by the teachers of religious law to trap him,] Jesus presented them with a question. "Why is it," he asked, "that the Messiah is said to be the son of David? For David himself wrote in the book of Psalms: "Since David called the Messiah 'LORD,' how can the Messiah be...
Replies
Views
prayers for Nigeria -Download the Prayer Force Alert April 1-7 | Please protect every Christian across the country. Lord, as so many innocent lives have been taken, we humbly ask You to be the refuge of Your people. Place a hedge of protection over them. “...He is my refuge and my fortress, my...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you bind off of myself and everyone the work of inequity trying to be operated thru Kyla, David, and Jennifer, standing on psalm 59 Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. 2...
Replies
Views
Thank you Father for all you’ve done for me. Thank you for hearing all of our prayers. I pray again for peace and deliverance from evil and all the attacks that happen with it. Please also remove all the feelings of electric current especially around my private area. Please allow me the same...
Replies
Views
Thank you Father for all you’ve done for me. Thank you for hearing all of our prayers. I pray again for peace and deliverance from evil and all the attacks that happen with it. Please also remove all the feelings of electric current especially around my private area. Please allow me the same...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom