Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
"Know you this,that in the last days scoffers will come, walking after their own lusts, saying, 'Where is the promise of His coming?For ever since the fathers fell asleep all things continue as since the Creation.But know you this, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness,, but is longsuffering to us, not willing that any should perish but that all should attain to repentence, Nevertheless the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night, in the which the Heavens will pass away with a hissing noise,and earth and the works in it shall be burned."I said this before and I'll say it again--many look forward to what they're...
Bow down before the Lord your God. He is the One who gives you strenght to work. Keep doing the right thing. Jesus smiles on those who love helping others and obeying His word. Continue to work at the place where Jesus has send you. Be true witness for Him. Shine before others and invite them to church. Read Gods word with wisdom and intelligence that comes from heaven. It is God who opens our hearts to hear His voice. Ask the Lord to fill your heart with His Spirit of mercy and compassion for lost souls. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me. Mold me, melt me, fill me and use me. Spirit of the living God, Fall afresh on me. God will hear from heaven and will hear the deepest desire of your heart. Just believe, trust...
I have shared the Gospel with some brethren from my background (Hindus)and am under attack from the demons. I have swelling over my face and left parotid region. Kindly pray for my deliverance and protection. Amen and Alleluia !
We must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God. 2 Peter 1:20-21 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. Mathew 5 : 18-19 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be...
I am in deep debt I am struggling with my bills and feeling depress please people of God need your help in prayer I want be debt free in Jesus name.
We are. If we really love the Lord, then we are debtors to every man and women to give them Jesus, the answer to all our problems. Owe nothing to no one except, to love them in the Lord and share God with them.
When we think of our life, many times we fall into the clutches of Satan due to lack of God's wisdom. When we keep God's words in our heart ( by regular reading of Bible) we get God's wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Proverb 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. We will be protected from all evils. We will not go astray. Proverbs 2:10-17 10 For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. 11 Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you. 12 Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, 13 who have left the straight paths to walk in dark ways, 14 who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the...
Call yourself a beautiful child of God. loved, cared and healed. We have a wonderful heavenly Father who really loves us with an everlasting love.
Top Bottom