Mystery Babylon revealed?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Some things are in the Bible, but it's not revealed exactly what they mean.Like Leviathan,we know it was a large sea creature, but not sprcifically just what it is.In Revelation we read of an evil entity called "Mystery Babylon".We know this much--God doesn't approve of it."Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great,mother of harlots."Come out from among her,that you may not partake of her sins.For her sins have massed up clear up to Heaven."We know that, but not if it's a specific place, like Babylon in Iraq,Hal Lindsey in one of his prophecy books stated he thinks it 's a symbol for the occult,since the Biblical Babylon was noted for alot of that.I'm going to select what I think is a candidate for Mystery Babylon.Since it's an entity that symbolizes godlessness,and speaks for the devil and speak against Gods ways, I'm gonna say a good candidate is the Democratic party.Check them out lately.God says homosexuality is an abomination;the Democrats are saying how "proud' they are that gays are "being themselves", and calling Christians who don't approve bigots.{trying to override Gods Word.}We read how the Antichrist will create a one world government and nations won't have "individualist" identitys--the Dems are pushing for a no borders world, and hate someone like Trump, who doesn't believe in it.Again, pushing towards something that will help the antichrist get in.Abortion, we know the Biblical view on it,yet the Dems are pushing for it.Again, overriding what the Bible says.Now the Bible doesn't reveal EXACTLY who "Mystery Babylon" is, but given their backing of ungodly things, I would say the democratic party is at least a good candidate for it.{And before someone responds, well the Republicans have sins, too,they have individual sins, but they're not openly plugging for the devils agenda, like the Democratic party is.I also saw when God was mentioned at the Democratic convention,and everyone booed. If they're not plugging for the devil, I don't know who is. .

Personally I think the Babylon is ''going to'' be America. I agree to a point, but I also think our whole political system is messed up. Im not one for politics but I am one for God. I just pray they stop building and placing Satanic Statues in America. I really dont like them lol.

Personally I think the Babylon is ''going to'' be America. I agree to a point, but I also think our whole political system is messed up. Im not one for politics but I am one for God. I just pray they stop building and placing Satanic Statues in America. I really dont like them lol.
Like these statues of Buddha on peoples lawns,according to their superstitions thinking it will bring them "luck" to help the seeds grow. I'd say it's blasphemy.

Through the ages the mystery of Babylon revealed itself when people started to raise all kinds of idols. Love of money and material possesions is on idol that people are running after. Workaholics who want to make thousands and millions of dollars and when they die will not be able to take with them one single penny. Idols of all kinds, the mystery of Babylon revealed right in front of our eyes. Cast our satan out of your house and of your heart. That mystery will leave you all alone and you will be able to rejoice in the Lord forever.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Through the ages the mystery of Babylon revealed itself when people started to raise all kinds of idols. Love of money and material possesions is on idol that people are running after. Workaholics who want to make thousands and millions of dollars and when they die will not be able to take with them one single penny. Idols of all kinds, the mystery of Babylon revealed right in front of our eyes. Cast our satan out of your house and of your heart. That mystery will leave you all alone and you will be able to rejoice in the Lord forever.

That's the greatest thing about God's word. It has a main meaning but individual meaning(s) as well, or even a personal meaning. God really is the greatest teacher, artist, physician etc. I agree an idol is anything we put above the Lord.

O the glory of Gods holy presence, we the temple of the Lord give Him praise, honor and glory for delivering us from Babylon, the harlot that tempts others and makes they fall into sin all the time. We must fast and pray for those who are on their way to hells burning fire. Jesus alone can save them.

Similar Requests

• Article
I know Halloween can be controversial among believers; my goal is not to judge anyone. There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus! I’m passionate about this topic because I myself was deceived by it. I was involved in witchcraft. It caused a multitude of problems that destroyed me, were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So you’ve discovered that your spouse wants out of your marriage. This can be an extremely troubling time. I mean, you’ve invested into your relationship; you’ve tried, you’ve loved. Maybe you’re confused right now. I don’t know where you are, but I want you to know that you’re not alone...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This post addresses the issue of sexual assault and/or violence, which some survivors may find disturbing. Please do what you need to do to take care of yourself. Today’s topic seems rather ominous, but it’s been talked about a lot in our society and even more recently in churches, given a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Sex is supposed to be part of a marriage. You can see what I said about that here, here, and here. However, sex isn’t just about the physical connection or release; rather, God’s design for sex involves mutual desire and pleasure, emotional security and intimacy, and continuing to live out godly...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The 60 Character Traits of Mystery Babylon #1. The Jewish Population Issue: Jeremiah 50:8, 25; Jeremiah 51: 6, 45; Isaiah 48:20 and also Revelation 18:4. These are all references to Jewish people living in this future "Mystery Babylon" in the ancient Babylon, from the 6th Century BC till well...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom