Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
24 and the military sent him to Africa. I pray he will ask Jesus to be his personal Savior and to come into his life. Also that Jesus will keep him safe
Most people would say. I have my beautiful wife and children with me. Others will mention. My work is my priority, without it I would be broke. While others may say. My money, everything what I have earned throughout my life sustains me. None of them mentioned Jesus or Gods mercy and love who sustains us. Why is it the world only see material possesions and earthly necesities as their primary solution to their needs? a. The worlds eyes are not in the future. In heaven and the wonderful promises God has given us. b., Peoples desire are for more money and material possesions to solve all their problems in life. They do not depend on Jesus provision for their life. c. Lost souls are searching for temporary solutions to...
May the purpose and plans God created you for come to fruition! 🗝Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV): For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 🙏Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let every desire I have line up to the purpose you created me for. God help me, teach me how, make me align my priorities and desires with what You want for my life, so that Your plans and the purpose You created me for will come to fruition successfully. God pleased do this for me, my entire family, all my friends, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it. When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me, Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC...
We read that, when asked what will be the signs of His coming, and of the end of the age, Jesus said,"Nation will rise against nation,and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in one place after another."Then listen to the news.What's happening?Look at the increase in frequency of earthquakes.Unrest in the nations.Just today,3 trouble spots,Venezuela,North Korea started firing missiles again,,and most importantly,in Israel, the Palestinians fired more rockets into Israel, and Israel fired back.I will state that the news is bearing out the words of Jesus--wouldn't you say?In fact, many times when watching the news I get the feel of this.Amen.
People got away from Jesus love, mercy and compassion. So, they cannot show others what Jesus would show them. Divorce is not healthful for anyone. So, start fasting and praying before the Lord. Your marriage can be saved and Jesus will bless your life. I give all my worry, my pain and my sorrow to the Lord. He will take away everything I have been feeling lately. Jesus hear us and answer with blessings upon blessing. Amen
Peter started walking on the water towards Jesus,but then he "looked at the waves and began to sink."I have this problem too. Like, I can go to you tube and listen to upbeat Gospel music,and for the moment I'll feel like all my problems melt away. But then, as I get closer to the time I have to confront the problem, or right there,then, the reality of the fact that the problem exists,and hasn't been solved yet, brings me back down to Earth.There's a difference between having a good attitude about a problem,and the problem being solved.10 out of 10 times I would rather the problem be solved than just be "happy go lucky" about the fact that it's happening. {And it's not just a Christian thing, there are plenty of people out in the world...
We must fast and pray for our young people who are far away from the Lord. Some are restless, some are angry, some are doubful and most of them are lost. We have a responsibility to bring all of them to the feet of Jesus. Bring them all to church to get saved and on their way to heaven. Make sure they are cleansed by the Blood of the Lamb. He alone can change them and make them beautiful people in the sight of the Lord. There are no bad kids in this world. They are lost and need direction in their life. They are only impressionable and comflicted young people whose parents are absent and there is none to help the. Be the one who helps them. They are full of emotions and impulses and some one should direct them to the Lord...
I have just posted a prayer for one person here and i thought it would be good for anyone struggling with debt. Please use the declaration daily (and follow instructions in my message as much as you can). God bless you all.... In the name of Jesus we break any burden of debt in your life in Jesus name. Cast all your cares unto the Lord for He cares for you. Come to the Lord for gives rest for the weary. Do not be anxious but with prayer and thanksgiving give your requests unto the Lord and peace which transcends all understanding will fill your heart and mind. Let Him be all your joy and He will fullifll the desires of your heart. Say with me THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH. THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION. As soon as you read...
Top Bottom