• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Healing

Echoes of Light

Humble Servant of All
Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort.

O Jesus, Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it.

Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way.

I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart.

In Jesus' Holy Name, I prayed

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Wendy

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus heart is full of mercy and compassion on those who believe, trust and wait for Him. He healed lepers, gave sight the blind and cast out devils out of people delivering them from the torments of hell. He will heal your troubled heart and give you hope of eternal life in heaven.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom