Healing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort.

O Jesus, Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it.

Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way.

I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart.

In Jesus' Holy Name, I prayed

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus heart is full of mercy and compassion on those who believe, trust and wait for Him. He healed lepers, gave sight the blind and cast out devils out of people delivering them from the torments of hell. He will heal your troubled heart and give you hope of eternal life in heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus, our dear Savior and Lord has shown us the way in which we should live, act and do on earth. But to love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind and soul and with all your strenght, and then, to love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12-30 Just because of His love and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a wonderful news for those who are saved and on their way to heaven. Again in my spirit the Lord told me so many times, even in my dream, I hear His speaking down deep in my sleep. I will come to you, I will rescue you, save you and help you and heal you. Thou shall not die...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our longing in life will probably express itself differently at different times in our existence. We may have an aspiration to feel loved and cared for. When we grow old we need someone to take care of us and be aware of our needs. We need to know the truth of our future in heaven, to find...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us who are anointed by a heavenly touch will need restoration and guidance of the Lord in our life. We must strive to live a holy and pure life before Him. Let us remember that our ability to remain faithful to God almighty is to believe that He is and is the restorer of our spiritual...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom