• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

I sing praises to the Lord wherever I am.

Kyle

Servant
All of my life, in whatever season I would be, I shall forever praise, honor and glorify the Lord. He has been so wonderful and good to all who seek His face day and night.

I sing praises to Your name o Lord,
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.
From ages to come and from the past we have learned to praise and honor the Lord above anything else in our life.
I shall forever give honor to Him, for His mercy endureth forever.

God has been there, in every step we take, just bow down before Him, praise and adore His name.
Amen

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Brother James

Beloved of All
Amen! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for blessing us with songs unto You and Your overfilling us with Your Holy Spirit! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Colin444

Servant of All
All of my life, in whatever season I would be, I shall forever praise, honor and glorify the Lord. He has been so wonderful and good to all who seek His face day and night.

From ages to come and from the past we have learned to praise and honor the Lord above anything else in our life.

God has been there, in every step we take, just bow down before Him, praise and adore His name.
Amen
Together we will make a joyfull noise onto our Lord!

Nyo brenda

Prayer Warrior

Amen
Amen. Our God Is worthy to be praised in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you Jesus

Wendy

Humble Prayer Warrior
O Lord, You are so beautiful and good to those who believe and trust Your word. Hear us o Lord when we pray. Take away all sadness, all bitterness, all anger from our heart. Bring peace and joy in our life. You o Lord shine our path that leads to heaven. Please hear Encouragers prayer and give a wonderful voice to praise, honor and glorify the Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom