The Trial by Fire

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

KJB1611 1 Peter 4:
12 Beloued, thinke it not strange concerning the fiery triall, which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened vnto you.

13 But reioyce in as much as yee are partakers of Christes sufferings; that when his glory shalbe reueiled, ye may be glad also with exceeding ioy.

14 If ye be reproched for the Name of Christ, happie are ye, for the spirit of glory, and of God resteth vpon you: on their part hee is euill spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

15 But let none of you suffer as a murtherer, or as a theefe, or as an euill doer, or as a busibody in other mens matters.

16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorifie God on this behalfe.

17 For the time is come that iudgement must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at vs, what shall the ende bee of them that obey not the Gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saued, where shall the vngodly and the sinner appeare?

We shall all suffer trials, and even fiery trials so that we may be purified for the new Kingdom that comes but before this for the Glory of our God. Remember the 3 in the furnace, that was turned so hot. Was not a 4th seen in the fire? It was Yeshuah with them. Therefore, get thee down on your knees and cry out to the Father in the name of Yeshuah as the fire burns you. Pray for his mercy, restoration, and healing. Sind praises to him as you burn, and let praise be your fight song in praises and trails.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH EVENING PEOPLE OF GOD Solomon said, "There is nothing new under the sun." Therefore, on this, the first Sabbath of 2024, I great you with a familiar, or what could be labeled an "Old New Message." A fitting resolution for the year ahead. The familiar message in God's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessins shall come to our life and to our home. This is sign of Gods love and care to those who have come to Him in faith believing that He is the Provider of all good things to those who serve Him. This is really so wonderful to know that Jehovah Jireh provided for His people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom