• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Please pray for my friend who is ...

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Checen

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my friend who is in surgery as I write this that she be healed in Jesus name
Let us agree with each other in prayer .In the next few hours my niece nephew will be undergoing surgery on on of his eyes.so we cast our troubles at the feet of the master where their can be no failure .What a healing Jesus we find in Him today.He is still the healing Jesus as when he walked among men.So we are depending on him to do even more than we can even imagine.Amen.

Kyle

Servant
Lifting up your friend to Jesus. He is full of mercy and compassion on those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. His healing hand shall come and recovery shall come. In Jesus name. Amen

Jesussaves89

Good and Faithful Servant
Let us agree with each other in prayer .In the next few hours my niece nephew will be undergoing surgery on on of his eyes.so we cast our troubles at the feet of the master where their can be no failure .What a healing Jesus we find in Him today.He is still the healing Jesus as when he walked among men.So we are depending on him to do even more than we can even imagine.Amen.
I agree in Jesus name . May Your niece nephew bea healed. His eyes healed miraculously by the LORD Jesus Christ.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom