Emergency Prayer Request

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hello all I'm sorry to be so much trouble but am asking that God would convict someone who is causing a lot of problems and unnecessary drama. I would like him to be far removed from my life too. I can't really be around him just because he angers me so much and is extremely inappropriate towards me. Makes me uncomfortable so just asking for some major prayer that he be removed and just so I can go on living my life again. Thanks. :)

Hello all I'm sorry to be so much trouble but am asking that God would convict someone who is causing a lot of problems and unnecessary drama. I would like him to be far removed from my life too. I can't really be around him just because he angers me so much and is extremely inappropriate towards me. Makes me uncomfortable so just asking for some major prayer that he be removed and just so I can go on living my life again. Thanks. :)

Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.

Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.

Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I understand your situation. I am oraying that the Lion of Judah will intervene in your situation and give you the victory Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed on this in jesus name

Praying for you and with you so Jesus will come to you and give you peace, joy and happiness in your life. Sometimes people pick on us and cause trouble at work, they also need our prayers. Dear Jesus, save the souls of all trouble makers we find anywhere, at work, at home and sometimes in the street. Save them all and bring them to church so they too shall go to heaven along with us. In Jesus name. Amen

Praying for us both

Similar Requests

I'm working on stopping my antidepressant, a low dose of cymbalta. I'm a Christian, but I'm going through a really tough time. I'm forgetful, angry, irritable, can't sleep well, and am always in a bad mood. I live alone, so thankfully this isn't affecting others. I also have a bad back so I'm in...
Replies
Views
I am asking for prayer. For almost 2 years I have had to deal with 3 narcissist woman . One who bullys me at everyday. Taking cheap shots to attack me. Such to extreme they contacted the Dean of university to have me removed from working on the trailer this other service provides for us to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father.. what exactly is going on? If you are good could you show me somehow? Because of what happened to me I don't understand how or why a good God would allow this to happen to someone that was trying to be who you wanted then and was ready to Martyr for another human being? Why did...
Replies
Views
It is currently 1:10 am April 21st, I have a lot on my mine and have a request.... I am a 22 male I broke up with my girlfriend sometime back and people say "it gets easier with time", "dude get over her already", "you'll find someone better", but I can't anymore I miss her so so much I'm...
Replies
Views
Me again, I wanted to share a little bit about me since I'm asking for prayers about the same thing. About 20 years ago, my ex-husband cheated on me several times. He ended up marrying the last person. I waited for 17 of those years to date because I wanted to focus on my 2 boys, myself, and the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom