Emergency Prayer Request

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hello all I'm sorry to be so much trouble but am asking that God would convict someone who is causing a lot of problems and unnecessary drama. I would like him to be far removed from my life too. I can't really be around him just because he angers me so much and is extremely inappropriate towards me. Makes me uncomfortable so just asking for some major prayer that he be removed and just so I can go on living my life again. Thanks. :)

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hello all I'm sorry to be so much trouble but am asking that God would convict someone who is causing a lot of problems and unnecessary drama. I would like him to be far removed from my life too. I can't really be around him just because he angers me so much and is extremely inappropriate towards me. Makes me uncomfortable so just asking for some major prayer that he be removed and just so I can go on living my life again. Thanks. :)
Praying.amen

Lord please rescue Your servant from harm's way immediately please. Psalm 91 protection over them and bind all evil moving against them in the name of Jesus! Holy Spirit please comfort and direct this situation to reduce danger. The Lord is a very real and present help in a time of trouble, we believe Your word and ask that it be received as help now. Amen! Sent 4:37 pm from the east coast of the United States 7/16/19 Tuesday

Yes I'm asking for prayer for my Brotger Donald, He has already attacked me l. Twice and he is acting Strange today. Whipping out a knife. Just to intimidate me. Scare me IDK.
But in jesus name no weapon formed against me shall prosper. And he feels the presence of the lord NOT to act out and Be angry.

Similar Requests

I'm working on stopping my antidepressant, a low dose of cymbalta. I'm a Christian, but I'm going through a really tough time. I'm forgetful, angry, irritable, can't sleep well, and am always in a bad mood. I live alone, so thankfully this isn't affecting others. I also have a bad back so I'm in...
Replies
Views
I am asking for prayer. For almost 2 years I have had to deal with 3 narcissist woman . One who bullys me at everyday. Taking cheap shots to attack me. Such to extreme they contacted the Dean of university to have me removed from working on the trailer this other service provides for us to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father.. what exactly is going on? If you are good could you show me somehow? Because of what happened to me I don't understand how or why a good God would allow this to happen to someone that was trying to be who you wanted then and was ready to Martyr for another human being? Why did...
Replies
Views
It is currently 1:10 am April 21st, I have a lot on my mine and have a request.... I am a 22 male I broke up with my girlfriend sometime back and people say "it gets easier with time", "dude get over her already", "you'll find someone better", but I can't anymore I miss her so so much I'm...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I stand before you today with a very very confused heart. I am praying that you help me discern what is for me and not for me. Karl just called me after a week of no contact. Up to now, I am still in the state of shock. I canā€™t believe he was the first one to break no contact...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom