Prayer for Loved Ones Deliverance from Sin

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Lord, I come to You in deepest love and concern for my loved one. As you know it is hard for me to watch them go through this situation. It is even harder sometimes to keep my thoughts and emotions in check. Sometimes when I am in prayer, all these things get stirred up and it is hard for me to concentrate and hear Your voice. As I go into my prayer time with You right now, I pray that You will settle all these things inside me. Clear my heart and mind of anything that will hinder my discernment of Your voice. In Your name I pray. Amen

Dear Lord, I come to You in deepest love and concern for my loved one. As you know it is hard for me to watch them go through this situation. It is even harder sometimes to keep my thoughts and emotions in check. Sometimes when I am in prayer, all these things get stirred up and it is hard for me to concentrate and hear Your voice. As I go into my prayer time with You right now, I pray that You will settle all these things inside me. Clear my heart and mind of anything that will hinder my discernment of Your voice. In Your name I pray. Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

May you please pray for me and my family, for protection. We need deliverance from untimely death, my loved ones passed away untimely.
Replies
Views
I'm in need of prayer because I'm going through a personal matter. I live with someone who is struggling with prescribed medication withdrawal and alcohol dependence. It's very hard for me but I deeply care about this person. My loved one has lied to me repeatedly about a lot of things, mostly...
Replies
Views
Dear lord forgive me for my sin I did what everything i could to hurt a loved one I could not tolerate the fact that she was talking to other guys , so I made sure she would never see me again by leaving the company we worked at together She is heart broken and I am heartbroken too By...
Replies
Views
please pray that i will submit to the lord wholeheartedly.there is a sin the lord has been asking me to lt go and iam finding it hard to stop.please pray for me.i wan to submit to the lord and do his will,today i had that chance and i blow it,i have no self control,i know that this is destroying...
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord, please pray for me recently, someone that I love deeply decided to walk out on me. They abandoned me when I needed them the most. They betrayed me. I am trying hard to forget about them and move on but it is really hard because I still love them a lot. My heart is really broken...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom