Blogs

Members can post blog entries here
Jesus is my boss. I love Him, I trust Him and I follow His orders. He said to me. Follow Me.... where should I follow HIm? Everywhere He went preach, teach, prayed and healed. I certainly consider myself so lucky in life to have such a wonderful boss. An eternal boss who loves me with an everlasting love.
"Therefore, because they didn't retain Him in their knowledge,God gave them up to a reprobate mind"....and goes on to describe all the twisted things they do.Also, when predicting about the Antichrist coming--""Therefore God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie, because they did not accept the love of the Truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness".Also, …"the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, WHO DECEIVES THE WHOLE WORLD." So that in mind,I can think of a few cases where certain types are acting in a way that we in the Truth can see is wrong, and let's see if that qualifies as this.{now remember, sometimes the person or group is a nonbeliever, but is "relatively" normal, but then some time later...
A million times I have called on the Lord to take me to see the wonderful home that awaits to all of us. Jesus said. Wait and see the wonderful plan I have for you. I am preparing a mansion in heaven where no one will be able to take away from you. A million times I have cried before Jesus and asked to take me home to glory. He wanted me here on earth to warn others His coming to earth to take us all to His home. I am waiting for You o Lord. I am looking forward to see those wonderful hills of heaven. My heart hungers for You. Day and night I call Your name. Will YOu hear us o Lord?
We read about reaping and sewing.It applies to spiritual things, but is it meant to apply to everything in general?Because some things I've seen and heard seem to disprove it.I admit it sounds sensible to reap what one sews, but on the other hand, if it applies, explain these seeming exceptions--we know that if one eats a lot of "bad fats", it raises the cholesterol.But I've known people who could eat ice cream, hot dogs, etc. consistently,then they get their cholesterol checked and it's low!!Another watches everything they eat, and it's high. Others eat high calorie foods, and are thin.some smoke several packs of cigarettes,but live to be 100, and their lungs are good.These people are seemingly getting around the sewing and reaping...
We were in Gods hands and He sent us here to earth for a reason. Share Jesus with others.
In the first place, we should be praying for our mother in law and father in law. God has given to us for a reason. We married their son or daughter and become part of the family of God. Unsaved inlaws will act strange and will be used by the devil to make us all angry and unhappy. That is the reason Jesus said. Fast and pray that you may be healed. But all mothers in law should be loving, kind and helpting their grand children to know the Lord. They are truly a missionaries for the eternal purpose of God. Those wonderful qualities they should show to their families are the following. a. Know Gods word by heart and love to share with all the grand children. b. Show calm and quietness of the spirit. The holy presence of God...
Dear Brothers and Sisters in the LORD I am putting another link below for our teaching and edification. Be most Blessed this evening.
Abundant life constitutes more than fortune and fame. Rather, "Abundant Life" means that you have God's Favor, His grace, His forgiveness and His cover every moment that He is given priority. To prove that the Father is not part of a life that He is not Head of, Jesus died on the Cross for our sins, and He also wept. With that, "our hearts should be crying too" knowing that we are still engaging in behavior that causes Him great sorrow. However, its not to late to try again, repent again, mean it again, and ask for strength to resist and bring an end to all practiced wicked ways. Collectively, spiritual gifts such as GRACE from God pave the way for believers to live fruitful, rich lives. It is important for every Christian to...
You know...happens every Sunday night, and I'm feeling it now.The "ego trip" comes looking forward to the day off, but then as Sunday is slipping away, depression as I feel I've been let out of jail for breaktime, but I'm returning to it again.Even from several years ago, when I worked for others instead of self employed, I never liked the time off coming to an end.Now relating it to spiritual things, looking at things that changed for the worse,remember, at the Fall,God Himself said to Adam, "By the sweat of your brow you will earn your food."{Whereas before that, in the Garden, it was easy and pleasant}.So it shows that after the fall, work changed for the worse.}I'm sure in the Garden, Adam and Eve didn't deal with what we dealt...
When you read this carefully, you will maybe be disguasted by what you have done in the Easter time...who knows....If you are ready to hear the truth...What is really standing behind traditions, eggs, bunnies? http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/tracts/tract1.html
Top Bottom