2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
can't sleep, just not at ease tonight. Please pray ### can have peace and comfort.
Replies
9
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will love me again. Please pray that Jesus will remove all the damage our fighting has caused. Please I love ### and I want this marriage.
Replies
10
Views
62
  • Locked
My name is ### and I'm having a difficult time with some neighbors in my apartment complex who laugh at me and make fun of me when I take my dog outside. I know it seems like a small thing, but I grew up being teased and I suffer from an anxiety disorder. I'm also dealing with a difficult time...
Replies
6
Views
58
  • Locked
Lord I ask that you open the eyes of ### heart to look upon me once again Lord. I know Lord Jesus, WHERE THERE'S A WILL LORD YOU WILL MAKE A WAY FOR US. I pray this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN
Replies
6
Views
50
  • Locked
Lord, I feel like I'm so close to it yet so far. I get opportunities but they don't match my abilities. You're giving me exposure, you're helping me make my mark as an author. But we all know making money from writing books is too hard. I need a steady income. I need a job that lets me use my...
Replies
5
Views
34
  • Locked
I feel like am in a roller coaster ride with my situation but moving forward slowly into my destiny. Giving God praise for his goodness and mercy towards me. thank you lord Jesus. Still praying my way through didn't know it was going take that long had some set back but getting there.
Replies
7
Views
78
  • Locked
I am still having problems with my job but I am hoping Lord God will do miracles at the right time. I thank everyone who spent their time for praying for me. Glory, Praise, Thanks, Honor and Blessing be to the name of Yahweh, Lord Jesus Christ and to the Holy Spirit now and for ever. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
90
  • Locked
please pray for ###, I have rectal bleeding, please Lord Jesus heal ### Lord, thank you, amen!
Replies
9
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother to get cured from her disease. She is having stone in her gall bladder. She is suffering due to pain. Please pray to the Lord God to cure her without the need of any surgery and do a miracle on her. Help my mother, o my King Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
280
  • Locked
Please pray for the salvation of ###, ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
9
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom