2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that Jesus will soften ###'s heart and love ### again. ### doesn't want a divorce. ### doesn't live here no more. ### really does not want a divorce. Please pray
Replies
7
Views
137
  • Locked
Please pray for my two friends in the ministry, that their wives may get out of the hospital.
Replies
7
Views
101
  • Locked
My mother is having breast cancer surgery on Monday. My husband and I are supposed to take her to the hospital. He got really upset because he said he is not going to do it if the weather is bad and he had previous plans. Also, I have a very memorable Christmas lunch on Sunday and if the weather...
Replies
11
Views
128
?
  • Locked
OTHER PRAISE REPORT: I had posted a prayer explaining that part of my arm pain was caused by texting a great deal. I had been going nuts trying to get live human being at ### to assist me in buying a new phone. No luck. Then I went to place in ###. The clerk very quickly showed me two phones...
Replies
6
Views
57
?
  • Locked
PRAISE REPORT: Thank all for praying. Will be back typing in a few days, according to the PA. Is not nerve entrapment. PA gave me strong anti-inflammatory med. Also explained to me a great deal of my problem is from my neck and shoulders, with the pain traveling to my arms. That is other...
Replies
8
Views
115
  • Locked
my mom is having breast cancer surgery and if the weather is bad my husband will not take her to hospital plus he has always priorities. I have a very meaningful Christmas luncheon on Sunday and he said it is doubtful that we will go because of weather. Please pray that weather is not bad and my...
Replies
11
Views
115
?
  • Locked
Financial blessings. That my credit remains sterling. New microwave needed as well as other things. Thank you for praying.
Replies
10
Views
69
  • Locked
I believe God spoke to me about something, that is very important to me. Please pray that I am truly hearing from God and not satan. In the name of Yeshua!!!
Replies
11
Views
56
  • Locked
Join me in prayer for ###, my good friend, who is underneath, a very sweet young man, but struggles with issues of pride and stubbornness, and in doing so, deeply hurts himself and me, who he says he loves. I pray that God will soften this man's heart, convict his conscience, and draw him with...
Replies
11
Views
69
?
  • Locked
Please pray that I can stop; being such a neurotic nut case and that I can start getting up at a decent hour and get work done. Pray for unspoken intention of mine. Thank you for praying.
Replies
9
Views
57
Back
Top Bottom