Mother's ### ### Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

freckles

Disciple of Prayer
My mother is having breast cancer surgery on Monday. My husband and I are supposed to take her to the hospital. He got really upset because he said he is not going to do it if the weather is bad and he had previous plans. Also, I have a very memorable Christmas lunch on Sunday and if the weather is the slightest snow, ice, or even rain, he will not take me. I do not drive. But he will drive if even the weather is bad to have lunch with his buddies on Monday. Please pray for me in this situation and that my mom's surgery is successful. I am just beyond myself over this and I need heavenly prayer and intervention. Thank you.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### got stabbed in her abdomen and she is on for bowel resection surgery. Please pray for her full recovery
Replies
7
Views
117
My ### got stabbed and she's in operating theater for bowel resection. Pray that God protect her life. Her abdomen is severely injured as the knife penetrated her navel more than ### inches.
Replies
8
Views
121
Praise the Lord I AM ### FROM ### My friend ### is facing lot of issues and problem at her office and she's fed up in her life she feels unsecured and loneliness. Also her mother surgery for hernia is next week pray the surgery will go well and she will again live a normal life Jesus will sort...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom