2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord help my ### over come his drug problem. Send the Holy Spirit heal him and fill him with your loving joy. Help him to accept you as his loving savior!!!! Amen
Replies
7
Views
43
  • Locked
My mom's hair is falling out and we do know why. Please Pray that GOD WILL RESTORE her hair!!!!
Replies
7
Views
134
  • Locked
Prayers for my ### and her husband traveling out of town on business. Please Bless and God protect them in their travels and bring them home safely. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
47
  • Locked
I pray for my rheumatoid arthritis to vanish permanently. I pray that my ### is approved so that I may help others, hopefully before spring. I pray the Father leads me to my equally yoked helpmate (2 Corinthians 6:14). I pray to be a virtuous woman, so that I may be worth far more than rubies...
Replies
7
Views
151
  • Locked
Pray For The ### Bears Football Team To Win THE ### CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP TOMORROW AFTERNOON !!!! THIS IS ###'S FIRST TIME TO BE IN THE ### CHAMPIONSHIP GAME !!!! I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
254
  • Locked
This Tuesday, Dec 10, will be the first anniversary of my grandmother's passing. My request is the Lord will continue to give my mother and family strength and comfort on that day and to remove any doubt and barrier that she has in her heart so that she can begin the healing process.
Replies
10
Views
74
  • Locked
Marriage broken apart I LOVE HER
Replies
4
Views
94
  • Locked
My interview result is near to come. Please pray for my breakthrough. I need prayers and also need this job for financial help. Remember me in your prayers. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
141
  • Locked
Please pray that God will restore my appetite. I already struggle with keeping my weight up, but now because of the stress I am dealing with, I am having to force myself to eat, but am still losing weight when I can't afford to. I am feeling sick whenever I try to eat what would normally be my...
Replies
14
Views
175
  • Locked
Please pray I meet a Godly wife tonight. I'm so lonely.
Replies
8
Views
80
Back
Top Bottom