Please pray that God will restore my appetite. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I just want to thank you that you have heard all prayers. You are a listening God and I know you have heard and you are responding. Thank you Lord that you've provided the answer. I thank you Lord, in Jesus' name.
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need as many people to pray for me as I can get to take away my appetite for snack foods or extra foods during the day and at night. I have like ### pounds to lose. I’m ### pounds and snacking several times a day. I just can’t seem to stop. My appetite is off the charts and I need prayers to...
Replies
11
Views
184
Pray for me for God to restore my lost destiny, my collapsing business to recover, to be able to meet my financial obligations.
Replies
9
Views
159
I want to restore my life Man of God please pray for me...mom had a dream about me that I am dead... Man of God please pray for me....I want to know God....I want to be like you man of God...### from ###
Replies
9
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom