2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
GOD, thank you for the gift of life and the promise of salvation. Thank you GOD for the prayers. Please GOD, save my heart from the evil one. I pray that you bless me with discernment in all I do. Please GOD, I pray that you get rid of this grief and satanic attack I'm going through, please GOD...
Replies
8
Views
50
  • Locked
Hey there fam! Please brothers and sisters, pray for my country ### to recover from the typhoon. I know they are in good hands now! God bless them! Also please pray for my ### to have a better vision. He has a cataracts on his eyes. Thank you!!!!!!
Replies
9
Views
67
  • Locked
Abba, thank You for this day, Lord I feel at peace knowing that You fight for me, that You will suddenly change all of this to my advantage, Father, Greater are Your ways and whatever Your Will is is good, this I know, Abba I know it is Your Will for ### and I to be together and I pray and...
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
Please pray the God will put a hedge of thorns around my husband according to God word to draw him away from adultery with the other woman and prayer that God will restore our marriage in love and joy! THANKS
Replies
7
Views
92
  • Locked
Can't take no more of this pain. I lie awake at night. Wait for the sun to shine. Come Rapture me Lord, clean my filthy garments, wash me whiter than snow. please come quickly.
Replies
10
Views
115
  • Locked
i need investment for my new business please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
57
  • Locked
i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life, every time ### need money only...please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
58
  • Locked
Father, Please forgive me for my sins. I have sinned and unworthy of Your compassion. Father have mercy on me. Father thank You for Your daily blessings and unconditional love. You are truly amazing my Lord. Thank You. Please unite me with him. Father You know how much I love him. Remove all...
Replies
11
Views
88
  • Locked
RESTLESS TONIGHT. STRIVING MY HARDEST TO BE OBEDIENT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHERE TO GO FROM HERE. I NEED GOD'S GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION
Replies
8
Views
93
  • Locked
I AM ASKING FOR PRAYERS FOR MY SISTER! She is having some very hard times from her past that are reappearing. She needs lots and lots of prayers to be able to obtain the strength from God to release her and give her the courage to fight it. She is such a loving and special person. Everyone that...
Replies
9
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom