2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I'm running in an election to be co-chair for an organization I participate in at college. I'm running against one other girl and it's going to be hard to win against her, but I feel that I want this more than anyone else. My best friend is the other co-chair and I would like this position more...
Replies
9
Views
70
  • Locked
I ask you for prayers tonight for the woman I love dear lord please help her, hold her and keep her safe. She need you right now. I cannot hold her in my arms anymore, please lord please help the one that wronged her make the decision to free her. Make them see she is a wonderful woman and an...
Replies
9
Views
103
  • Locked
My request, is that no one will put, any form of witchcraft on me, ###.
Replies
7
Views
41
  • Locked
My sister-in-law and brother-in-law stole all my husband's works that he did in our country to develop people. Now, by using that work, they are becoming missionaries just to get free money from churches and live a luxurious life. Please pray that God show their real face to people and stop them...
Replies
8
Views
57
  • Locked
My sister-in-law and brother-in-law stole all my husband's works that he did in our country to develop people. Now, by using that work, they are becoming missionaries just to get free money from churches and live a luxurious life. Please pray that God show their real face to people and stop them...
Replies
8
Views
56
  • Locked
Lord Jesus. Thank you for the love for ###. Thank you for blessing him. Lord you have created him. Lord lay you hands on ###, he come to your presence. Lord are the creator of earth and heaven. You are in control of all things. Nothing is impossible to you Lord. Lord I am giving my life and ###...
Replies
6
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ### to grow up as well focussed organized children
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
i'm so depressed because of love failure. i was in true love with ### and never expected this will happen to me. daily i'm crying for this matter. please pray for ###. a miracle should happen in my life, every time ### need money only...please pray for ###
Replies
10
Views
51
  • Locked
Hello, It seems some forces are pushing me back rather to go forward. Everything seems hard for me and I am praying every day and go to church every Sunday. I to add it to mine. Thanks, I feel like some people are working against me. I need prayer.
Replies
8
Views
56
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### to do well in his Sociology, Environment Science and Physics exam and get good grades
Replies
7
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom