2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Jesus free us from this house and nosy people in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
98
  • Locked
Jesus free us from this house and nosy people in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
51
  • Locked
For my husband, don't let his parents nosing our life in Jesus' name. Amen, pray that he won't let his mother do our garden. She sneaks around to listen to what's going on inside my house. She doesn't ask permission, just enters the gates and does like she's doing the garden. I don't like this...
Replies
5
Views
45
  • Locked
For my husband, don't let his parents nosing our life in Jesus' name. Amen, pray that he won't let his mother do our garden. She sneaks around to listen to what's going on inside my house. She doesn't ask permission, just enters the gates and does like she's doing the garden. I don't like this...
Replies
5
Views
73
  • Locked
Wife is ill and curled up on the bathroom floor. Exhausted but can't sleep, and so sick she actually wants to throw up (but can't). Please pray for healing, rest, and peace for ###; as well as knowledge for ### on how to comfort ###.
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
For my husband, don't let his parents nosing our life in Jesus' name. Amen, pray that he won't let his mother do our garden. She sneaks around to listen to what's going on inside my house. She doesn't ask permission, just enters the gates and does like she's doing the garden. I don't like this...
Replies
5
Views
35
  • Locked
Wife is ill and curled up on the bathroom floor. Exhausted but can't sleep, and so sick she actually wants to throw up (but can't). Please pray for healing, rest, and peace for ###; as well as knowledge for ### on how to comfort ###.
Replies
6
Views
39
  • Locked
About me -: my name is ### in Christ ###. I belong to ### [backward] tribe. I was born in poor family. My dad died when I was small. I was married to ### in 1983. I worked in the police department. I accepted Jesus in 1993. Then I have been preaching and started building the church. Every day I...
Replies
4
Views
65
  • Locked
Please Pray that God have patience with me, and speak clearly to me, I'm scared that I am rejecting God by not confessing it out loud, but I'm too scared to just tell someone something like this.
Replies
5
Views
74
  • Locked
Father please heal ### kidneys please release and send your angels of deliverance to shake every kingdom of wickedness in his life and open every prison door in his life right now according to your will Lord in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
4
Views
80
Back
Top Bottom