About me -: my name is ### in Christ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeravathhanya

Disciple of Prayer
About me -: my name is ### in Christ ###. I belong to ### [backward] tribe. I was born in poor family. My dad died when I was small.

I was married to ### in 1983. I worked in the police department. I accepted Jesus in 1993. Then I have been preaching and started building the church. Every day I work and preach. My biggest asset is the ability to preach in ### and ### [language of the tribal people]. So that everyone can understand. My missus and me by fasting [up to ### days]. Using tracks; the Bible, testimonies, tribal dance while traveling, in the market, in the fields among workers and higher officials among orphans, widows, the poor, and the abandoned. I do not even understand how I am able to God's work. It's not what I say or write. You should come and see with your own eyes. God has a big purpose here. I can tolerate the persecution here and fight for Christ my whole life because I am not the one who is living, but Christ who is living in me. Just as Jesus used ordinary fishermen to turn the world upside down; God is using me who too doesn't know anything. I wish you will become a part of this ministry. And I present this word with love & grace of Christ to one who reads it.

REQUEST -: the ### church started on faith alone. I persevered in understanding the Bible through the Spirit's leading [no formal training] and constructing a church building despite persecution and threats to my family. Much of this ministry is to the largely unreached ### / ### people group, an impoverished tribe of gypsies. Who are considered lowest caste "untouchables." Many have become Christians after witnessing God's miraculous healing in their lives through me and my wife sis. ###

The language of ### speak has no written script, so virtually all of the people are illiterate and must hear God's word in person. To do so, some of these have traveled for six hours on foot, ox cart to attend church surrounding ### so I now oversee the expanding ministries of at least 16 churches.

You encourage us as we grow in our faith. You can provide us the physical resources that we need for our ministry while God opens His spiritual blessing for us.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
149
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THIS ISNT FAIR I DIDNT EVER GET A LIFE TO BE LOVED BY A HUSBAND. SATAN AND HIS SECRET AGENTS ###, ###, ###, EVERYONE SECRETLY IN MY CROWN NO WAY TO GET IN MY CROWN EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY. SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS OF SATAN DONT...
Replies
6
Views
199
I don't follow the flow - I create it. I trust my heart and do what's right, even if others don't understand me. I have my own path. No one can dictate what I should do. My choices are my own, and I live with confidence and no regrets. I love who I am, and I won't change for anyone.
Replies
6
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom