2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God. Thank you for lots of good opportunities and amazing things that you've allowed me to do. Father, I feel lost and I need your help. Please guide me and lead me to life! Father, I feel sad, lonely and scared. Father, these are not from you and I ask you to surround me with the Holy...
Replies
8
Views
55
  • Locked
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, I emplore You to pray STRONG & EMPOWERING prayers over ###'s "JOB POSTING" situation. The enemy is trying to hinder his job posting from happening & he has been out of work for 7 months now. Join me in OVERPOWERING the enemy so that ###'s Job WILL be posted...
Replies
13
Views
88
  • Locked
Father release your angels of deliverance to open every prison door and every foundation of wickedness be shaken over me and my kids and parents right now Heb.4:12 QUICK and powerful set me free as well from all hurt and feelings that I have for ### and bring me deliverance according to your...
Replies
8
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister, ### that she may be healed of the illness which we don't know. She was rushed to the hospital just right now due to cold feet and hands............................ My Lord Almighty please touch her and let your healing power flow upon her and be healed.
Replies
12
Views
73
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring back my job. Help me please I don't know what to do. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
78
  • Locked
free us from this house and nosy gossiping people. amen
Replies
7
Views
64
  • Locked
free us from this house and nosy gossiping people. amen
Replies
8
Views
169
  • Locked
free us from this house and nosy gossiping people
Replies
5
Views
46
  • Locked
Jesus free us from this house and nosy people in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
136
  • Locked
Wife is ill and curled up on the bathroom floor. Exhausted but can't sleep, and so sick she wants to throw up (but can't). Please pray for healing, rest, and peace for ###.
Replies
10
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom