2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me I have serious health problems, please pray God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name. Thank you, ###.
Replies
9
Views
88
  • Locked
meditate in the word of God, be married and leave a fruitful life, peace at home. The course that I want to do (school). succeed in the business plan. my ###'s leg is broken. prosperity in our family.
Replies
8
Views
156
  • Locked
For my mother - that she would be able to sleep without any pain, for once, tonight. She had the hardest time last night, having a great trouble breathing. Please pray for ### relief and improvement, thank you.
Replies
9
Views
67
  • Locked
pray ### will get in touch with me today
Replies
9
Views
75
  • Locked
Lord, thank You for all the amazing miracles you have done! I pray, Lord cleanse my heart of all anger, bitterness, sin, and grudge toward my next door neighbor ###, his brother ###, the head of our housing commity ###, our 3 landlords and the CEO of our housing. Cleanse all rage toward the...
Replies
8
Views
109
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY for me i need a car and it is only Jesus who can help me amen
Replies
9
Views
75
  • Locked
Father please please help me.
Replies
19
Views
153
  • Locked
Jesus, sweet Jesus I thank you for this new day and my new life, and I thank you for all my blessings, I thank you for your word and for showing me the only way to live, Thank you for forgiving me of all my sins, I am sorry that I do sin. I pray again and thank you for taking care of my hurt...
Replies
7
Views
190
  • Locked
Dear God, please help me forget the men I love. He played with my feelings and emotions. He never cared enough for me or my kids to fight for us. At the end, it was me who loved him more than he ever did. Take away this pain out of my heart. Save my job, Lord. Save my job is all I ask for my...
Replies
8
Views
84
  • Locked
Hello, please pray for a neighbour of mine, he was cutting something with an electric saw and some kind of shard or wooden splinter struck his eye, it might still be in there. He was rushed to the hospital, but before he left, he couldn't see anything with that eye. Thank you for your prayers...
Replies
11
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom