snellwoman
Disciple of Prayer
Lord, thank You for all the amazing miracles you have done! I pray, Lord cleanse my heart of all anger, bitterness, sin, and grudge toward my next door neighbor ###, his brother ###, the head of our housing commity ###, our 3 landlords and the CEO of our housing. Cleanse all rage toward the health officials not helping and out of their negligence along with the landlords, I lost my health in battle of my own rights and my neighbor's. Lord, I give all my bitterness of the entire process to You.
I come to the foot of the cross and bleed out all ill feelings. I let go, let go of it all. I give all resentment toward my relatives and brothers away. Lord, lift my ill feelings of not being understood and I thank You for the opportunity now to rectify things.
I believe that You want me to regain my health and strength, and I pray that You would touch me now with Your grace and power. Please forgive me of any sin and remove all obstacles from my life which could prevent my healing. I humble myself at the foot of the cross. In Jesus Christ' name I pray.
I come to the foot of the cross and bleed out all ill feelings. I let go, let go of it all. I give all resentment toward my relatives and brothers away. Lord, lift my ill feelings of not being understood and I thank You for the opportunity now to rectify things.
I believe that You want me to regain my health and strength, and I pray that You would touch me now with Your grace and power. Please forgive me of any sin and remove all obstacles from my life which could prevent my healing. I humble myself at the foot of the cross. In Jesus Christ' name I pray.
