2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father Help me decide on this complicated relationship. I'm not happy, he hasn't been giving me that attention. But he claims to love me and wants to be with me. But what is going on? Can you please please PLEASE TAKE ALL MY PAIN AND HURT AND TEARS AND WORRIES AWAY. He acts weird, feel like he's...
Replies
7
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I am a missionary for 24 years and now I am worried about some things that need to be resolved in my life. We need money to pay our bills, we need some things we don't know how to have this money, but I know God's know. So we need His direction and peace. Please, we need...
Replies
11
Views
74
  • Locked
FATHER i love ### please GOD take mercy on me and give back my love my ### to me please GOD please do this mircle please i really need this mircle.Please GOD please show your mercy and love on me.I beg to you GOD please be kind with me and do mercy on me.Please GOD i want to spend my CHRISTMAS...
Replies
9
Views
132
  • Locked
Thanks to all who prayed for us yesterday! After two long years with a new insurmountable problem every day and yesterday being horrid by noon an unexpected individual stepped forward to take some of the burden from my shoulders give professional guidance and work to help my family. It was truly...
Replies
9
Views
168
  • Locked
Lord I come to ask that you remove ### from our life forever, she has come into our life to steal our love, relationship, family, and laugh at me like I am nothing or no one. Lord God in the name of Jesus I ask that you open eyes to see why she is doing this, I know it is for her own revenge...
Replies
9
Views
129
  • Locked
Let us ask the Lord to strengthen me and bless me financially. I know that Christ is a merciful God and will not leave me destitute. Let us pray the Lord to be merciful and gracious to me.
Replies
10
Views
165
  • Locked
Let us pray for prosperity and well-being in every area of ### life. Even if I do not see how they can fix things in ### life I know that God can do miracles. Let us pray for these miracles and God's mercy in ### life. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
88
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, I am very grateful for your support and love for me. God bless you. Let us pray the Lord to give me a lot of special characters and events in my life. Let us pray to be able to see God's love and mercy at every step. Let us ask the Lord to meet all my needs from His...
Replies
8
Views
153
  • Locked
Lord, Please take this burden of this job off my shoulders. Give me a job close to home still & with the same salary or better. I ask that you please take me out of this misery. I know things could be much worse but Lord I'm so tired I literally am falling asleep at work almost every night now...
Replies
8
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom