Lord, Please take this burden of this ### off ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, Please take this burden of this job off my shoulders. Give me a job close to home still & with the same salary or better. I ask that you please take me out of this misery. I know things could be much worse but Lord I'm so tired I literally am falling asleep at work almost every night now. Please take me out of the agony. I Praise you Lord for providing me this job and this opportunity and bringing The love of my life into my heart and my soul. You are absolutely wonderful. I just told a friend on Thursday evening that I felt something amazing was about to happen and yesterday morning (Friday) He gave me the cross. I love you Lord I Praise You I trust you I claim that you will get me a new nice calm job with a wonderful environment and normal hours and weekends off. I just want that routine back please and still be able to pay my bills. Everyone I need a miracle in finances. In Jesus Name I Pray & The Holy Spirit Amen
 
Father God, touch ###'s work place so that your peace fills that place. Father please rebuke the destroyer, all spirits of strife or discord. Father bless ###'s ministry there so she can bear good fruit to your glory and all that are there will be blessed by your saving words of life. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD please take this toothache away . Please and i pray for a dentist that is great in all areas in JESUS name amen . show me which one ?
Replies
10
Views
164
please hal my fmaily. Lor di am no longer motivated to do anyhtin. i really jsut aks oyu t otak emy ife. heal my ### d hela my ### and tak emy life.i was so unseen my whole life.im notmotivatedto clena 24/7 and more.i jsut dont feel well anymor. pelase take me to heaven Lord. its waytoo onley...
Replies
10
Views
139
JESUS LORD please take my left toothach away I beg you and we beg you now please in your name we ask amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
491
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom