FATHER i love ### please GOD take mercy on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehwish4

Humble Prayer Partner
FATHER i love ### please GOD take mercy on me and give back my love my ### to me please GOD please do this mircle please i really need this mircle.Please GOD please show your mercy and love on me.I beg to you GOD please be kind with me and do mercy on me.Please GOD i want to spend my CHRISTMAS with ### please GOD give back my love as a my CHRISTMAS gift.Please GOD please listen my prayer and give answer to me through this mircle.I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.AMEN.
 
FATHER i love ### please GOD take mercy on me and give back my love my ### to me please GOD please do this mircle please i really need this mircle.Please GOD please show your mercy and love on me.I beg to you GOD please be kind with me and do mercy on me.Please GOD i want to spend my CHRISTMAS with ### please GOD give back my love as a my CHRISTMAS gift.Please GOD please listen my prayer and give answer to me through this mircle.I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus I come to your throne of grace and mercy, to lift myself and my situation up to you Lord. Lord, you know the pain and turmoil that resides in my heart and love that is there for ###, Lord. I've come to realization that I shall spend the rest of my life...
Replies
6
Views
293
I love ### ###. Please pray that he returns to me and start loving me again. I can't live without him and he left me. Please pray for me and us that ### returns to me again for forever. I am suffering without him. Plz pray for me that he come back to me.
Replies
6
Views
129
Please God...please heal my love...please let her recover from her sickness as soon as possible...whatever sickness she's got, give it to me... I'll take it...but please heal her God...please... she's all I have in this world...please God...
Replies
10
Views
9K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom